200 d-bols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 d-bols

got 200 d-bols(pink Thai) and gonna run it w/100mgs ed each fina prop...gonna run fina/prop 12 wks....how many d-bols do u think i should take a day and for how many wks(wen i finish the d-bols im gonna throw something else in)

ive been in the game a while and hve done several cycles but never d-bol.

Thanks in advance

Gator

You'll probably get a variety of answers on this one. I'm from the school of thought that says to use the smallest possible effective dose. Since you're already hitting prop, which will get you a good jump anyways, I don't think you need a very high dose of D-bol. I'd take 5 a day; take one upon waking, and then another every 3 hours or so throughout the day. Do that for the first 4 weeks. You won't need all 200 doing that...so save the rest for your next cycle.

Comment

hitmans suggestion isnt bad at all, at most go between 25-35mgs for no longer than 5-6 weeks, dbols half life is 4-5hrs, so you need to keep feeding the system, so like he said eat em every 3-5 hrs

good luck

Comment

I agree. 25-30 mg a day for 5 weeks will work fine.

Comment

25 mg/day yes !

Welcome to myself too :)

Comment

Thats JUST what i was hoping for...thanks im startin bright and early in the mornin.

Gator

Comment

Agreed with hitman.

Comment

Working...
              X