Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many mg EQ would you run next time?`?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many mg EQ would you run next time?`?!?

I would go for 1000mg+
    200mg
    0.00%
    400mg
    0.00%
    600mg
    46.67%
    800mg
    26.67%
    1000mg
    13.33%
    +1000mg
    13.33%

Ive gone as high as 800, but with Denkall, Ive found that 100mg ed, is the perfect dose

Comment

I just came off of 400 for 10 weeks. It was my first time with EQ.

Next time it will be 600 for 12-15 Weeks.

Comment

I think I will do 600mg next time because I did 400 in a prior cycle and I wasn't really pleased with the EQ., also, I never got that hunger that everyone talks about.

Comment

I ran 800mg last time, but this time I want to go for a synergistic effect so I plan on running 500mg eq and 500mg deca instead

Comment

I will be coupling EQ at 800 mg weekly with first test enanthate at 500mg weekly and then switch to test propionate at 100mg eod and winny at 100mg ed. I will be frontloading the EQ at 1200mg for the first two weeks of the cycle, the cycle will be 16 weeks.:D

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
              I ran 800mg last time, but this time I want to go for a synergistic effect so I plan on running 500mg eq and 500mg deca instead
              ive never really thought much about running eq and deca together , but now that i think about it their sides to results ratios when combined should work pretty good

Comment

Good to hear we got some EQ freaks;)

Comment

I've heard alot about it being overpriced for it's effectiveness. Is this a common opinion or just what some think?

Comment

I plan on running eq for the first time soon and thinking of running it at 400mgs a week. For those who have run it this way is it worth it or should I go with maybe 500 to 600? Will be running it with 500mgs of cyp as well.

Comment

My first try with eq was 600mg and is was fucking freaking awesome.....

Comment

I run between 800-1000 now.

Comment

Originally posted by DADAWG
                          ive never really thought much about running eq and deca together , but now that i think about it their sides to results ratios when combined should work pretty good
                          I find I dont grow off huge amounts of the same drug, so I figure I might as well spread the mg's around

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                            I find I dont grow off huge amounts of the same drug, so I figure I might as well spread the mg's around
                            might just try it myself;)

Comment

if i try it again ill probably do 800 mg. or maybe try what needsize did, that sounds interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X