This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to it all

Hello all. I am just wondering what normal prices are for these things. I have a guy who goes to the gym I work at, and he said he could sell d-bol for $125, and equipose $200 maybe a little less. If it is not possible to get that stuff cheaper, I don't see the point. Because in order for someone to go on a cycle and have post-cycle therapy it would be like $800. Or is this guy just ripping people off. The prices I am looking to find out are for
    1. Equipose
    2. Winstorol
    3.HCG
    4. Nolvadex
    5. Clomid
    And I am not sure what spironolactone is, I just saw it on Yellow Jacket's post. Also, how do you go about finding a place to buy it from. If that is retarded question, let me know and I will give a secure screen name to anyone who would be willing to help me out. I just don't understand how to go about finding a source. Thanks

Perhaps you could also tell us wich amount we're talking about here :)

Comment

Re: New to it all

Originally posted by pymics3
      Hello all. I am just wondering what normal prices are for these things. I have a guy who goes to the gym I work at, and he said he could sell d-bol for $125, and equipose $200 maybe a little less. If it is not possible to get that stuff cheaper, I don't see the point. Because in order for someone to go on a cycle and have post-cycle therapy it would be like $800. Or is this guy just ripping people off. The prices I am looking to find out are for
      1. Equipose
      2. Winstorol
      3.HCG
      4. Nolvadex
      5. Clomid
      And I am not sure what spironolactone is, I just saw it on Yellow Jacket's post. Also, how do you go about finding a place to buy it from. If that is retarded question, let me know and I will give a secure screen name to anyone who would be willing to help me out. I just don't understand how to go about finding a source. Thanks
      First off bro, you would need to mention the amount. Secondly, we dont like to talk about prices here as it opens doors for scammers to spam people on the boards. I hope you understand. Pm a mod for help. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X