Tokkyyo Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokkyyo Prop

Anyone every used Prop from Tokkyyo labs, just picked up some to throw in with my tren cycle....looking for some feedback if anyone has had any experience with this...thanks bros

To be honest I have lost faith in Tokkyyo. To many underdosed, under filled bottles. I would go with QV if you wanna go mex. I think there your best bet.

Comment

I thought they were dead , every source list for the last 2 years has said something about "Tokkyyo labs when there gone there gone , no more orders " I would look for something else

Comment

wow, did not know that. So you think it may not be legit?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBoy
          wow, did not know that. So you think it may not be legit?
          im not sure if its fake or not, just a company i wouldnt use anymore.

Comment

Good deal, thanks for the info. Actually used some winny by them a few months ago and got a real bad infection, had to have it drained and everything....wasnt fun to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBoy
              Good deal, thanks for the info. Actually used some winny by them a few months ago and got a real bad infection, had to have it drained and everything....wasnt fun to say the least
              Ya, you here alot of those kinda stories.

Comment

I used the old prop before they were shut down, worked well, hurt like a motherfucker.

Comment

The company is gone….sure it did leave behind some products but I wouldn’t use them…..in the past there have been fakes made and their reputation isn’t too good either……go w/ QV or Denkall….

Comment

Working...
                  X