Competitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitions

what are you guys bodyfat % at when u compete? 0?

I'm probably around 5% or so.. I never check my body fat, it fucks with my focus, so I go by the mirror.. :agree:

Comment

its gotta be less then 5, peoples veins sticking out of every part of their body, it almost looks like the skin is tighter to the body...how do u get that? i got low b.f, but dont have that crazy ripped look.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
        its gotta be less then 5, peoples veins sticking out of every part of their body, it almost looks like the skin is tighter to the body...how do u get that? i got low b.f, but dont have that crazy ripped look.
        3-5% is what you see most guys at on stage. it mainly diet along with cardio. 0% and your dead bro.

Comment

also, arent you like 18 or something? the skin gets thinner as you age. so with age as your muscles mature you naturally will look more cut. at your age though I wouldnt be worried about bullshit like this though. you should be worried about putting on the size and building a foundation and then you can cut it up once you achieve a respectable body.

Comment

ur right, and im 19 btw, heh. i am just one of those short guys with always soemthing to prove. just tryin to get more intimidating looking and strong so i can kick peoples ass if they get out of their car if i cut them off

Comment

just tryin to get more intimidating looking and strong so i can kick peoples ass if they get out of their car if i cut them off
              that has to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard. if that is your reason for improving your body then your in the wrong place. this board is for the love of bodybuilding and the fitness lifestyle.

Comment

that has to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard. if that is your reason for improving your body then your in the wrong place. this board is for the love of bodybuilding and the fitness lifestyle.

yep

Comment

i was bein funny, lol....most u snap at me all the time? i got the passion for the fitness lifestyle too, im obsessed with it, i just say some funny shit once in a while for attention. that will be the last time
                  Last edited by Slashmonay; 07-18-04, 08:05 PM.

Comment

water retention.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                      I'm probably around 5% or so.. I never check my body fat, it fucks with my focus, so I go by the mirror.. :agree:
                      I have never checked either. I also always use the mirror. The mirror will never lie!

Comment

i go by the mirror too, scales and fat clips just fuck with my head too much when i'm cutting

Comment

Working...
                        X