BA/BB% for Test Prop and Test Cyp Conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA/BB% for Test Prop and Test Cyp Conversions

I've done some research and found widely differing suggestions on the BA / BB % for test prop and test cyp conversions.

Given what I know about chemistry (which is very little), it seems that there should be an optimal BA/BB %. Is there? Can someone explain why there are different recommendations on BA/BB%?

BA/BB % for both prop and cyp would be helpful.

thx.

cyp needs less ba:bb to suspend like 3% ba and 10% bb and usually wont crash.
    How many mg's you plan on making it?

Prop needs more..
    I had prop crash at 3% ba 12% bb and crystallize. I had to add 3% more ba (6% total) to get it to stay w/out crashing.

Here is a pic of cyps on left prop powders on right.

Prop looks kind of like sugar.. shiny grains
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DangerousGround; 07-18-04, 08:07 PM.

Comment

thx DG. I read your A to Z instructions thread. Very informative. I can understand why different powders have different BA/BB %, but I have found different BA/BB % for the same powders. For example, for test cyp I have found 5:0, 3:10, 5:5, etc, etc. Does it have to do with the amount of powder per ml?

Plans:

30 ml cyp at 300 mg / ml
      20 ml prop at 100 mg / ml

thx for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
        thx DG. I read your A to Z instructions thread. Very informative. I can understand why different powders have different BA/BB %, but I have found different BA/BB % for the same powders. For example, for test cyp I have found 5:0, 3:10, 5:5, etc, etc. Does it have to do with the amount of powder per ml?

Plans:

30 ml cyp at 300 mg / ml
        20 ml prop at 100 mg / ml

thx for the help.
        Well its not quite as simple as that bro. The amount of solvent need per gram is a funtion of the prurity or the powder, solvency of the powder, type and ratio of solvents used, and the method used to make the solution. to complacate things further it is also related to the total % of the solution (IE how much ba and BB by %).

As a rule of thumb only it takes 1 to 1.5ml of solvent to hold 1 gram of prop and .25 to .5ml per gram for cyp.

For 30ml cyp at 300mg/ml
        9grams of test cyp
        1.2ml of BA
        3.6ml of BB
        around 18ml of oil

For 20 ml of test prop at 100mg/ml
        2 grams of prop
        .6 ml BA
        2.4ml BB
        around 15.5 ml of Loriva canola oil

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire

For 20 ml of test prop at 100mg/ml
          2 grams of prop
          .6 ml BA
          2.4ml BB
          around 15.5 ml of Loriva canola oil

Any reason you specified Loriva canola oil?

Thx for the explanation and recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
            Any reason you specified Loriva canola oil?

Thx for the explanation and recipes.
            Yah, I find it works great for otherwise painful type gear (see my profina with a kick) I like to use it for things like pop and base. The only drawback is that it is not as thin as the other oils.

Comment

Working...
            X