deca question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deca question

Okay Im am planning on running a 20-25 week run of test enanthate @500mg. per week and possibly deca @300mg. per week and tren 75 mg. eod the last 7 weeks to solidify all my new gains.
    Now here are my questions:

1)I was considering swapping the test at 12 weeks to cypionate
    too help from going stale,Is this a need or just a decent thought?

2)running deca @300mg. per week for the duration of the cycle
    when would be the shortest time to start ancillarys post cycle.
    3 weeks?

3)I know 300mg.s is not that much but the therory of 2mg. per pound of lean mass.Has anybody used this therory and what were the results?

20-25 weeks??? how about 6wks on 3wks off repeated 3 times ....thats a long time on.. also your receptors would be shut off taking shit that long. take the test/dec first , test cyp/deca next 6 weeks,then finish with test/tren.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro225
      20-25 weeks??? how about 6wks on 3wks off repeated 3 times ....thats a long time on.. also your receptors would be shut off taking shit that long. take the test/dec first , test cyp/deca next 6 weeks,then finish with test/tren.
      I agree that 20-25 weeks is a long time.......but as far as receptors shutting down, that will not happen. That whole receptor down-regulation thing is a bunch of crap. I'm also not sure if you have ever done that 6 week on, 3 week off thing you are suggesting, but IMO, 3 weeks is no where near enough time to restore your HPTA, so what's the point, you might as well just stay on........

Comment

Bump

Again anybody able too answer my QUESTIONS and not turn this into a debate :argue: :bsflag: :sillyfu:

Comment

1. doesn't matter if you switch esters
          2. yes
          3. I hate deca, never got much out of it. so i can't help you there

Comment

Re: Bump

Originally posted by pypes
            Again anybody able too answer my QUESTIONS and not turn this into a debate :argue: :bsflag: :sillyfu:
            OK......here's your answers, but you have to understand that this is an educational board, so when someone posts something that is not necessarily correct, it is the responsibility of others to set the record straight, hence a debate follows. That is the nature of all discussion boards. So take your little BS flag and.................

1- IMO, there is no need to change from Enan to Cyp, although some do it with great sucess, it might be more of a placebo effect, who knows.

2- 3 weeks is correct

3- I have used Deca at 300 mg/week with a body weight of 220 and loved the results.

Comment

Thank you stonecold!

Not meaning any disrespect bro but the questions were not answered until my little bs flag was up!
              I just needed the answers thats all.

Comment

I don't agree with 3 wk off thing when using test or deca...it takes 3 wks to get those out of your system (not referring to testing for them) so how would 3 wks be enough....I've tried this before with 4 wks off after a 10 wk cycle and my next cycle sucked hard....took close time off as time on (okay close anyways!) and had a great next cycle....

my 2ccs

Comment

did 300 mg of test and 300 mg deca a week for 8 weeks, excellent results, imho got better results off the deca, ie, strength & size, tad bit of bloat

note this was human grade from pharmacy so 100% real

Most likely you will have to up up up calories every 3-4 weeks to keep size and gains

enjoy

Comment

eth, cyp, prop, cleave off the ester, its the same drug, TESTERONE! Maybe you get a placebo affect that is mentioned before, or maybe just by switching brands when switching esters, or going from underdoses to dosed correctly may make a difference.

Comment

imo 6 weeks is not long enough to run deca. Just run a 12 weeker and be done. I also wouldnt run deca and tren together.

Comment

Re: deca question

Originally posted by pypes
                        Okay Im am planning on running a 20-25 week run of test enanthate @500mg. per week and possibly deca @300mg. per week and tren 75 mg. eod the last 7 weeks to solidify all my new gains.
                        please explain how this will "solidify" your gains. Not to start a "debate" but all this talk about adding another aas to "solidify" gains is a bunch of shit! Your bs flag would be appropriate here :) A sound pct is the only thing that will "solidify" your gains.

Comment

Originally posted by pigmeat
                          imo 6 weeks is not long enough to run deca. Just run a 12 weeker and be done. I also wouldnt run deca and tren together.
                          where did he say he was only running deca for 6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by quattro225
                            6 on 3 off is just silly. especially with a long ester such as enanthate. your hormone levels would be all over the map. i think this is some of the most awfull advice i have heard to date.

Comment

i also like the idea of a low dose for 25 weeks. i think you will like the results. stonecold answered your questions so i'll try not to be redundant....

Comment

Working...
                              X