No announcement yet.

One Week Before Juicing - I get Sick !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Week Before Juicing - I get Sick !!

I've been planning my 2nd cycle and getting pumped up for it for so long...and then on Friday Night I end up getting sick !! I have the basic symptoms...congestion, cough, etc. I feel like shit, and when I look in the mirror, I look like crap and it looks like I have not been in the gym even though I've been training really well for the past two months. If I do a 12 week cycle like I have been craving, I have to start it next week, no matter what even if I look like crap!! As of now, I feel alot better and hopefully will be %90 tommorrow. Do you guys think I should maybe take this week off and recuperate and make it an 11-week cycle or even a 10-Week cycle...I do have a deadline in which my cycle must end (by Thanksgiving day) due to my schedule restraints and future trips? Any thoughts or advice would be awesome! I'll post this on MassMonsterz as well. Thanks !

Ya, definitly take off from the gym and let your body recover. You could start the cycle now as it wont kick in for 2-3 weeks.

Comment

You don't say what your cycle is going to consist of.....but if it is all long acting esters, then I'd start anyways. If you are kick starting with D-bol or are using shorter esters like Prop, I would wait a week before starting.

Comment

I am going to run 600mg test and 35mg of Dbol. I am using a long ester of test but I am kick starting it with DBOL...I will probably start it up as usual. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by IanMazia
          I am going to run 600mg test and 35mg of Dbol. I am using a long ester of test but I am kick starting it with DBOL...I will probably start it up as usual. Thanks !
          Ya, start it up now but stay out of the gym until your 100%.

Comment

What about starting the Test now, but hold off on the d-bol till you get back in the gym..........

Comment

I will defintely start up as planned..Next Sunday I will start my 12-Week Cycle, and by then I KNOW I will be ready to train hard !!

Comment

Working...
              X