No Bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bull

I would like to subscribe to the "NO Bull" newsletter, but I want to get a paper version. Not the online version. Is there a paper version? How do I get it?

Re: No Bull

Originally posted by meatbldr
    I would like to subscribe to the "NO Bull" newsletter, but I want to get a paper version. Not the online version. Is there a paper version? How do I get it?
    Umm what is it, does it have to do with Steroids. Just wondering. :)

Comment

It's the NO BULL collection by Mick Hart. Once you pay you get the Layman's Guide to Steroids part 1 and 2 and No Bull issues 12-35. They're all in pdf format, but you can print them out and bind them.

Comment

Speaking of this guy, has anyone ever seen or read about the Chris Report?

He molded a steroid and workout plan for Chris who happens to be his son. The before and after pics look great. The results are said to be within 12 months.

http://www.bodybuildingandsteroids.com/chrisreport/

Comment

this is the first i've heard of no bull, sounds interesting though

Comment

No bull..

I have the No Bull collection.. Its not bad, but not detailed enough about sample cycles. It does have good profiles of just about all the steroids in use though, and information on most of them.

It comes in 2 volumes.. And it mine also came with "Tears on the Keyboard", a story of the autors addiction to GHB (which was pretty interesting)..

Overall, I would say its decent for beginner/intermediate level users. I was looking for more advanced information. I am thinking of getting CME, which I hear is very in depth.

Puma

Comment

The entire No Bull, Steroid Guides, Chris Report, Tears, are all good reads and Mick Hart does know what he's talking about. He's coached something like 100 first places, 80 seconds, and 70 thirds in the last four years.
              Puma is right. It is for the beginner/intermediate. Puma if I were you I'd order CME which IMO is intermediate AND BTPB which is advanced with site injection protocols, absolute anabolic phases, thermogenic anti-cortisol phases, etc. BTPB is Building the Perfect Beast. Supposedly ALR is going to come out with a third book titled "Domination" basically giving away all the pro's secrets but right now he doesn't know if he'll do it because it's extremely controversial.

Comment

Mick does know his stuff, but i think you could get all the same info of the net without paying the dollars

Comment

Working...
                X