deca-only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deca-only

IF im a first timer, and I only use deca, then due I need to use an anti-e with It? Also, am I going to have to jump-start my balls after the cycle? or should I get some test to go with it?

Anti-e with deca should only be used if you're prone to gyno. Have nolva on hand just in case, either or you're gonna need nolva or clomid when you come off to get your nuts working again. I don't know if you're thinking that adding test will keep you from shutting down, since it won't. Probably would be good to stack it with some form of test to maintain some libido and increase anabolism.

Comment

i would certainly put some test with it bro

Comment

first time cycle should be 400-500mgs test e only.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Anti-e with deca should only be used if you're prone to gyno. Have nolva on hand just in case, either or you're gonna need nolva or clomid when you come off to get your nuts working again. I don't know if you're thinking that adding test will keep you from shutting down, since it won't. Probably would be good to stack it with some form of test to maintain some libido and increase anabolism.
          Nolva will not work for DECA induced gyno. Definitley add some TEST if you have a partner and like having sex. TEST gives me wood ALL THE TIME! ;) :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by RollPlayer
            Nolva will not work for DECA induced gyno. Definitley add some TEST if you have a partner and like having sex. TEST gives me wood ALL THE TIME! ;) :cool:
            Good looking out bro, forgot about that. Have bromociptine or dostinex on hand.

Comment

First of all, your age, weight, build description, experience working out, ect would help us advise you better.

Do a test-only cycle before you try deca. That way you will be able to establish your level of estrogen sensitivity. Also, you're going to grow well on a first cycle no matter what...no need to stack all sorts of AAS.

Comment

what are your stats bro???

i would not recommend a deca only cycle -- it will kill your sex drive

as hitman said a test only at 400 to 500 mgs per week is best for a first cycle!!

10 to 12 weeks

then start your pct 2 weeks after your last injection--

i like nolva for pct-- 40 mgs for 14 days followed by 20 mgs for another 14 days--

Comment

dont use it alone bro, at least add some test at 400mgs.

Comment

Working...
                  X