Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got to dry from ancillaries??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta get me some proverion as if my sex drive is not enough lol

Comment

Letro dried me out big time.. I was able to use only 2-3 pumps instead of 5 .... and that was still leaving me reaching for the gallon int he morning.. sooo dried out.

Comment

Originally posted by the_inkslinger
        Letro dried me out big time.. I was able to use only 2-3 pumps instead of 5 .... and that was still leaving me reaching for the gallon int he morning.. sooo dried out.
        same here
        I traded it for 250 pink thais lol

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround
          I gotta get me some proverion as if my sex drive is not enough lol
          Why not just some aromasin? It doesn't deactivate the estrogen or stop the body from producing it, just keeps it from binding. So the estrogen is still floating around in the body so you keep the benefits of it but don't see the negatives of it cause it isn't binding to the receptors.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            Why not just some aromasin? It doesn't deactivate the estrogen or stop the body from producing it, just keeps it from binding. So the estrogen is still floating around in the body so you keep the benefits of it but don't see the negatives of it cause it isn't binding to the receptors.
            I thought aromasin was an anti-aromotase (hence the name) which by definition halts the production of estrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              I thought aromasin was an anti-aromotase (hence the name) which by definition halts the production of estrogen.
              I thought so too, but then I read it doesn't deactivate the aromatase enzyme, just the binding enzyme. They say that's the reason why it doesn't negatively effect cholesterol, lipid profiles, skin health, and libido. Maybe choke would know for sure though.

Comment

I thought so too, but then I read it doesn't deactivate the aromatase enzyme, just the binding enzyme. They say that's the reason why it doesn't negatively effect cholesterol, lipid profiles, skin health, and libido. Maybe choke would know for sure though.
                interesting so it act likes a SERM but does not decrease the IGF?

Comment

interesting so it act likes a SERM but does not decrease the IGF?
                  That's a good question. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any info on igf levels with aromasin. It seems though that if estrogen levels are reduced, like with letro, igf levels go up, and if they are not reduced, like with nolva, the igf levels go down. So it would seem that aromasin would lower them, but who knows. Looks like some research is in order.

Comment

That's a good question. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any info on igf levels with aromasin. It seems though that if estrogen levels are reduced, like with letro, igf levels go up, and if they are not reduced, like with nolva, the igf levels go down. So it would seem that aromasin would lower them, but who knows. Looks like some research is in order.
                    awww man, reseach sucks. LOL

Comment

awww man, reseach sucks. LOL
                      For sure, but that's what keeps people from thinking all bb's are dumb. We know more about scientific compounds, nutrition, and human body functions than most people do. Sometimes people get amazed when you start to get all scientific about nutrition and stuff. Makes them rethink if you're just some dumb meathead. Found some info on the aromasin (exemestane) igf research. Seems it increases it only a little bit.

http://www.esmo.org/reference/abstracts00/bc4/143.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X