LION NUTRITION?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LION NUTRITION?

What is good stuff to get from there that helps in losing fat? Is Clen the best supply available there or what other ones are good?

How much knowledge do you possess about the proper usage of clen or T3? These compounds are not for the inexperienced or uneducated. If you know nothing about these, then I highly suggest you research the side effects and possible consequences before you decide to purchase these.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      How much knowledge do you possess about the proper usage of clen or T3? These compounds are not for the inexperienced or uneducated. If you know nothing about these, then I highly suggest you research the side effects and possible consequences before you decide to purchase these.
      :agree: but both are good products.

Comment

I have used clen pills, i was just wondering about the liquid kind from lion nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by jwilliams01
          I have used clen pills, i was just wondering about the liquid kind from lion nutrition
          In that case, yea it's good stuff. Plus Buyb12 says he has a special ingredient in his chemicals that increase their bioavailibility. Plus they come in good flavors too. They'll never be a need to go back to pills again. Innovative-solutionz has flavored clen as well. They are also a supporter of the board.

Comment

www.lionnutrition.com

I heard of a researcher using 1 squirt ( 20mcg ) of Clen and 1 squit ( 20mcg )of our T3 together ....they have reported great results without sides......synergy I guess

Comment

i just bought that combo from LionNutrition and am wondering since it doesn't give any directions on how to take. Do you take it in the morning or before you workout and do you take both at the same time? How long does it take to see results?

Comment

morning if your rat likes sleeping.... a week or so increase your water intake you will need taurine to avoid the cramps that come with clen ...remember you don't want to shake

Comment

Working...
                X