Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anavar & Winstrol To Finish A Cycle- Good ?? Or Bad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar & Winstrol To Finish A Cycle- Good ?? Or Bad??

Is there anything wrong with finishing a cycle with Anavar & Winstrol? I know they're both 17aa's, but I'm limiting their use to the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Plus, I plan on using Tyler's Liver Detox & Milk Thistle before, during & after their use. With an adjustment in diet, I plan on leaning out a bit before heading into PCT. Here's how the cycle looks. Does this sound ok???

Test Enanthate@500mgs for weeks 1-12
    Anavar@30mgs ED for weeks 13-16
    Winstrol@50mgs ED for weeks 13-16
    [email protected] ED throughout

watch your cholesterol doing armidex daily. I would use it twice per week instead and see if it does the job, or use nolvadex instead.

Comment

Re: Anavar & Winstrol To Finish A Cycle- Good ?? Or Bad??

Originally posted by Texas Ranger
      Is there anything wrong with finishing a cycle with Anavar & Winstrol? I know they're both 17aa's, but I'm limiting their use to the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Plus, I plan on using Tyler's Liver Detox & Milk Thistle before, during & after their use. With an adjustment in diet, I plan on leaning out a bit before heading into PCT. Here's how the cycle looks. Does this sound ok???

Test Enanthate@500mgs for weeks 1-12
      Anavar@30mgs ED for weeks 13-16
      Winstrol@50mgs ED for weeks 13-16
      [email protected] ED throughout
      IMO at thoes doses you should be fine for only 4 weeks.

Comment

why not this since you want to lean out abit in the end

test enanthate - 500 mgs -- 1 thru 10
        prop -- 100 mgs eod -- 11 thru 16
        var or winny - [drop one of them] 11 thru 16
        tren --100 mgs eod 11 thru 16

adex eod bro

just a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by house1
          why not this since you want to lean out abit in the end

test enanthate - 500 mgs -- 1 thru 10
          prop -- 100 mgs eod -- 11 thru 16
          var or winny - [drop one of them] 11 thru 16
          tren --100 mgs eod 11 thru 16

adex eod bro

just a suggestion
          House, this will be my First Cycle and I wanted to keep everything simple. Tren is a no-no. I don't think I can hang with EOD injections dealing with Prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Ranger
            House, this will be my First Cycle and I wanted to keep everything simple. Tren is a no-no. I don't think I can hang with EOD injections dealing with Prop.
            oops should have asked cycle exp. first cycle i would run test E 400-500mgs a week for 10-12weeks save the winny and var. if your diet is right youll be fine.

Comment

Anavar/Winnie, at tha doses you kicked will put you at pimp stats playa. I've run those same doses for 10 weeks before wit tha proper liver protection and looked like a super hero.;)

Comment

I've been thinking. Maybe, I should drop the Winny to 25mgs ED just to be on the safe side. That with the Anavar@30mgs ED should be more than enough. Any thoughts??

Comment

i should have asked that!!

since its your first -- run a test only bro -- save the other stuff for a next cycle!!

test enanthate -- 500 mgs 12 weeks

pct started 2 weeks after last injection

cant get more simple then that brother

for pct i like nolva

40 mgs for 14 days then 20 mgs for another 14 -- done

Comment

Originally posted by mikhal
                    Anavar/Winnie, at tha doses you kicked will put you at pimp stats playa. I've run those same doses for 10 weeks before wit tha proper liver protection and looked like a super hero.;)
                    could I get an ebonics translation here?? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                      i should have asked that!!

since its your first -- run a test only bro -- save the other stuff for a next cycle!!

test enanthate -- 500 mgs 12 weeks

pct started 2 weeks after last injection

cant get more simple then that brother

for pct i like nolva

40 mgs for 14 days then 20 mgs for another 14 -- done
                      bump for house1 but spend the $40 and add in some hcg too.
                      start it 10 days after the last enan inj. and run it 2500 iu first shot for 5 days and then two more at 1250iu every 5 days.
                      I really think that getting the size back in your nuts is a high priority at the conclusion. It will make you feel so much better-little to no depression.
                      JMO

Comment

Anavar/Winnie, at tha doses you kicked will put you at pimp stats playa. I've run those same doses for 10 weeks before wit tha proper liver protection and looked like a super hero
                        could I get an ebonics translation here??
                        Absolutely My dear stonecold 54. Here it is as follows: The usage of the afore mentioned drugs or compounds( for the purpose of cognosent reference in this case being Anavar also known as Oxandrolone and Winstrol also recognized by it's pharmaceutical name of Stanozolol can be used as an orally introduced composite chemical blend ,commonly known as a "stack". The afore mentioned milligramage has been run with an outstanding degree of success for up to the length of up to 70 days ( 10 weeks,or for a more exacting measurement of time 1680 hrs) by myself in several different occassions that I have come into contact with this chemical or pharmaceutical combination. This has been my prognosiss based on the results with the inclusion of a blood filtering or in this case a liver protectant or a compound to aid in the matainance of he primamary filtering organs ( being of course the liver and kidneys) while introducing a 17 aa (alpha alkylated) compound into the body. At the end of the stated time table of 10 weeks, there appeared to be a striking number of simular features to the proportions of many of the Mega or Meta ,Mutant,etc.powered humanoid forms that are featured as artist renditions that are and have become the basis of folklore and appear in novels, short stories , cartoons, feature films,etc. that are a popular part of not only Americian culture but a large cult/pop culture also. Some of the most popular examples being Superman,The Hulk, The X-Men ,Spiderman, etc. Yo Playa you feel me on tha flip that time homey. Was that "European" enough for ya ha ha ha! Peace n Love:rofl: :cool:
                        Last edited by mikhal; 08-30-04, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I'll stick with the Test E@500mgs for 12 weeks and finish up with the Anavar & Winny combo at 30mgs and 50mgs, respectively. That should produce the hard as nails look I'm after, especially when most of the Test is out of my system. I heard WONDERFUL things about Anavar!!! The Winstrol will be icing on the cake...:)

Comment

Absolutely My dear stonecold 54. Here it is as follows: The usage of the afore mentioned drugs or compounds( for the purpose of cognosent reference in this case being Anavar also known as Oxandrolone and Winstrol also recognized by it's pharmaceutical name of Stanozolol can be used as an orally introduced composite chemical blend ,commonly known as a "stack". The afore mentioned milligramage has been run with an outstanding degree of success for up to the length of up to 70 days ( 10 weeks,or for a more exacting measurement of time 1680 hrs) by myself in several different occassions that I have come into contact with this chemical or pharmaceutical combination. This has been my prognosiss based on the results with the inclusion of a blood filtering or in this case a liver protectant or a compound to aid in the matainance of he primamary filtering organs ( being of course the liver and kidneys) while introducing a 17 aa (alpha alkylated) compound into the body. At the end of the stated time table of 10 weeks, there appeared to be a striking number of simular features to the proportions of many of the Mega or Meta ,Mutant,etc.powered humanoid forms that are featured as artist renditions that are and have become the basis of folklore and appear in novels, short stories , cartoons, feature films,etc. that are a popular part of not only Americian culture but a large cult/pop culture also. Some of the most popular examples being Superman,The Hulk, The X-Men ,Spiderman, etc. Yo Playa you feel me on tha flip that time homey. Was that "European" enough for ya ha ha ha! Peace n Love:rofl: :cool:
                            :rofl:

Comment

:rofl: yeah that was definetly white enough. LOL I have to show my wife that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X