Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

Pretty amazing stuff. I took 1 ml (500mg) every 5 days for a month. No joint pain at all. If you buy,get the equine Adequan for horses. It comes in a 5 ml. bottle.

SHF

Re: Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

Originally posted by SUPERHVYFREAK
    Pretty amazing stuff. I took 1 ml (500mg) every 5 days for a month. No joint pain at all. If you buy,get the equine Adequan for horses. It comes in a 5 ml. bottle.

SHF
    how bad would you rate your joint pain on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain?

Comment

Any side effects? Any thing negative? I'm really interested, as my shoulders have been killing me.

thanks,

DrG

Comment

Bump this for more info, bad knees and shoulders here!

Comment

Yeah man I have bad pains in my shoulders. Give me more info on sides and what brand etc. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah for real I have a brother-n-law who has crippling arthur, he takes experimental treaments and everything. Some days dude can not even get out of bed, please let me know how it went.

PD

Comment

Re: Re: Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

Originally posted by stonecold54
              how bad would you rate your joint pain on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain?

6-7

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
                Any side effects? Any thing negative? I'm really interested, as my shoulders have been killing me.

thanks,

DrG
                No side effects that I can tell. I do have an incredible desire to eat dry rolled oats though. Also,it stings a little but no big deal.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

6-7
                  Do you think it's from all the years of lifting and extremely heavy weights? Is this what us bb's have to look forward to?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Just finished my first bottle of Adequan...

6-7
                    Bro -- give us a little more than that. there's at least a half dozen guys interested in your experience with adequan ... were there any sides? did you use any other joint supps at the same time? any advice you'd give somebody that's about to try this?

Comment

Yes please! I cant take this pain no more! Nah its not that bad but I would want it to go away. I think mine is from too much weight on lateral raises!

Comment

I may need this stuff....elbows were killing me training triceps today in spite of the Mobicox and A-535.

Comment

From a previous post I get the feeling that if you can get a hold of this stuff you should. I read that there are no side effects. It does what you want a drug to do. It eliminates hip dysplasia in dogs which are know to have a heritary dispostion to the problem. Why this stuff is now freely available is a crime

Comment

Working...
                          X