test 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test 400

hi i'm thinking of taking some test 400 from denkall and was wondering if anyone could tell me how many mg/week would be a good amount.thanks for any help you can give me with this

Re: test 400

Originally posted by fireblade
    hi i'm thinking of taking some test 400 from denkall and was wondering if anyone could tell me how many mg/week would be a good amount.thanks for any help you can give me with this
    none, shit feels like a freight train ran into the injection spot. LOL get something to cut it with if you do choose to use it. 1ml a week would be fine for a first cycle.

Comment

Why T-400?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Why T-400?
        I think a lot of people get sold on the different esters. Just like sust. People think more is better or try to get the best of both worlds it seems.

Comment

Yeah I also was thinking of taking t4, but I dont know much about it since no one I know takes it. What do yall think t4 ot sust?

Comment

Originally posted by therock
            Yeah I also was thinking of taking t4, but I dont know much about it since no one I know takes it. What do yall think t4 ot sust?
            sust is better

Comment

Sust is definatley better. The T-400 can be cost efficiant but isn't worth the few dollars saved IMO if running it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Sust is definatley better. The T-400 can be cost efficiant but isn't worth the few dollars saved IMO if running it alone.
                yeah because the 6 bottles of advil will offset any price saved. :D

Comment

Yeah man I love sust but never tried t4. I will stay with sust.

Comment

t4

I love t400 if I cut it with eq or something.i have done it without cutting it and it does hurt too much than I would rather put up with.I would bump the dose to around 600mg a week cause i feel that its a little over rated as far as mg's.

Comment

I really don't think much of ether. Bang for the buck sust is usually a bad chocie, cost more and is often more expencive then the single ester test. and for our purposes it work no better and maybe wrose. You would be much better off running test e, cyp, or deca for test only cycle.

Comment

well thanks for the feedback i have taken sust before and liked it so maybe i'll stick with that what about the d bol by denkall anyone tried them?

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X