Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone really tried DL's var

diesel labs... not designer labs

Yes we have all seen the test that has been floating around.. But was the test diliberately sabotaged? Meaning was fake gear sent in hopes of ruining the DL name..

But that is not the question at hand..

HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS VAR? If so.. what was the outcome?

Re: anyone really tried DL's var

Originally posted by basskiller

Yes we have all seen the test that has been floating around.. But was the test diliberately sabotaged? Meaning was fake gear sent in hopes of ruining the DL name..

I believe that there has been mixed reviews. From what I have heard threw talking to many different individuals, some recieved "real" and some "fake". I gathered that The Answer initially sent quality tabs to one person (from what I have been told) and that person to a few people. Then the second round were either not even delivered or were "fakes". Lastly TA told me that he was scammed by two individuals...STK and FDA, but who knows what truly happened there.

Either way I dont think it matters anymore, because DL is dead and once I find The Answer for the money he owes me from the board, the others will get their money back as well.
    Last edited by Webby; 08-06-03, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Re: anyone really tried DL's var

Originally posted by basskiller

Lastly werent you responsible for testing the product initially? From what TA told me and what I read in the mod forum at MassU you recieved some from the initial batch and they were to be tested by you.
      Last edited by Webby; 08-05-03, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I have only seen the lab tests, bump.

Comment

Re: Re: anyone really tried DL's var

Originally posted by Webby
          Lastly werent you responsible for testing the product initially? From what TA told me and what I read in the mod forum at MassU you recieved some from the initial batch and they were to be tested by you.
          did you really need to put that out there for the world to Know Considering I pulled a favor from one friend to do for another friend (or so I thought was a friend)

BTW I haven't got the test back yet.. For reasons I will not say!

But Thanks.. ALSO. When something is discussed in a MOD forum... Leave the fuck there.. It's people like you that is the reason that I will not do favors for anyone else..

First throwing out information that you thought was correct.. IE: Answer owning NC as well as a few other companies...WRONG and now this...

Nice going

Comment

Working...
          X