Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle t400

Im 5'7 170, 28 yrs.
    I eat 250-350 protein daily depending on app.
    300-500 g carb
    roughly 3000 cals

Im in great shape,seriosly bodybuilding for 2years, training for 10. My 1st was mex cyp. Ithink it sucked even though it was my first my gut told me it was shit. any vets have solid advise.

mon. chest,bi's,calves, abs
    tues, legs
    wed off
    thurs. back,tri's,calves, abs
    fri. shoulders, forearms

how much should i run weekly 400
    providing I do my part what kind of gains should I expect

just an idea. how bout 1/2cc eod?
    run that for 10-12 weeks and you should expect to grow. cant realy say how much bro, everyone is diff.

Comment

2nd cycle

you mean every other day. not sure if i can handle t400 ass kick like that

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:50 PM.

Comment

gtripper

dindt get much response. But you see I own a gym and am relentless in my pursuits. I dont stop until I get what I need. Also, you seem to be overly concerned about what Im doing online. You know its all about humility tripper. Look to great men and learn. Dont yell at the guy who sweeps the floor unless you know how to use a broom cuz. No hard feelings. If you happen to notice something about my psyche that is off give me a pull-up dont act like a meat head. I repeat no hard feelings, but, a tough guy like you probably doesnt have any, huh

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Test 400 every other day would be murder. That shit burns like fire in my ass. Tripper is right theres not enuf prop to make it worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X