Nutropin AQ vs Jintropin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutropin AQ vs Jintropin.

Ok guys going to be running Nutropin AQ for the next couple of months. Im going to compare it to Jintropin that I have been running for awhile now and love. From everything I have read and heard, 1.5iu of Nutropin is supposed to = 10iu of Jintropin. I will update this thread in awhile and let you guys know my findings.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 09-14-04, 03:15 PM.

By the way, im going to run 3iu a day of Nutropin AQ. I have been running 6iu of jintropin for almost a year now.

Comment

How long do you think it'll take before you start to notice the benefits of the change?

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        How long do you think it'll take before you start to notice the benefits of the change?
        Not long from what I hear. Most people that have used it said that not long after they went on there hands went numb and limbs were tingling.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          From everything I have heard bro the difference from NutropinAQ an all other GH is alot. Its kinda hard to believe so thats why I thought I would try it myself. I will let you guys know if its BS or not.

Comment

interesting --

keep us posted bro -- i love the jins would be interested to see how it stacks up against them

Comment

Yeah Bro...I have heard prople rave about the AQ also. I'll definately be interested to see if you notice a difference. I was arguing today actually with a buddy of mine that thinks Jintropin is nothing compared to humatrope. Not to sure where he is coming to this conculsion. I also have heard of a GH called SOMATORM that is supposed to be good. I think its Australian. Have any of you guys ever heard of it?

Comment

I have also heard good things about somatorm. But not from personal use.

Comment

Nutropin

I'm using it right now its my first time for GH I'm running 2 ius in the morning and 2iu's at night after training. I've noticed numbing of the hands when i sleep and i'm starting to lean out. I've only been on a month so far plan on running it for 6 months.

Comment

Re: Nutropin AQ vs Jintropin.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    Ok guys going to be running Nutropin AQ for the next couple of months. Im going to compare it to Jintropin that I have been running for awhile now and love. From everything I have read and heard, 1.5iu of Nutropin is supposed to = 10iu of Jintropin. I will update this thread in awhile and let you guys know my findings.
                    I wouldnt use that comparison, maybe 1.5iu of AQ, too 4iu of Jin

The AQ is in the states, the few that carry it can easily get it in mint condition, the cells are kept at the correct temp, and you get it the same way it was factory stored

In theory the Jin can stay at room temp for 7 days, while traveling across the globe, the temps in the shipping containers or wherever it may be loaded into idealy isnt going to be 72 degrees, its gonna be well above while in storage waiting to be processed, or possibly way below(although this is an extreme rareity) and the cells will loose some of their bioavailablity

either way anything that is American made, is going too be more effective IU for IU, just because of its location, and the time it takes to get from point A to point B

also, I believe that even though all GH has the same sequence of aminos(191) except Protropin(192) that they have their effectiveness in different manners as they are used in different disorders, Serostim is by far the waekest GH ive ever encountered, and although it cant be screwed up during shipping, as it can remain stable forever at room temp(Serono holds a patent on this) an average dose is 18iu a day, for an HIV patient, for use in BB, I was using up to 9iu a day, as to where 3iu of Nutropin was giving me the same sides and effect..ie gripping problems, numbness...

so yes you will feel this quick, and enjoy, this is as good as it gets

Comment

DOOM! welcome back bro. I hope all is well

Comment

Re: Re: Nutropin AQ vs Jintropin.

Originally posted by Doom
                        I wouldnt use that comparison, maybe 1.5iu of AQ, too 4iu of Jin

The AQ is in the states, the few that carry it can easily get it in mint condition, the cells are kept at the correct temp, and you get it the same way it was factory stored

In theory the Jin can stay at room temp for 7 days, while traveling across the globe, the temps in the shipping containers or wherever it may be loaded into idealy isnt going to be 72 degrees, its gonna be well above while in storage waiting to be processed, or possibly way below(although this is an extreme rareity) and the cells will loose some of their bioavailablity

either way anything that is American made, is going too be more effective IU for IU, just because of its location, and the time it takes to get from point A to point B

also, I believe that even though all GH has the same sequence of aminos(191) except Protropin(192) that they have their effectiveness in different manners as they are used in different disorders, Serostim is by far the waekest GH ive ever encountered, and although it cant be screwed up during shipping, as it can remain stable forever at room temp(Serono holds a patent on this) an average dose is 18iu a day, for an HIV patient, for use in BB, I was using up to 9iu a day, as to where 3iu of Nutropin was giving me the same sides and effect..ie gripping problems, numbness...

so yes you will feel this quick, and enjoy, this is as good as it gets
                        makes sence. thanks bro

Comment

im thinking about taking nutropin AQ

hello i am around 155 pounds and i think i want to try and take nutropin AQ i do no know how much to take and when....i am new to all of this can someone help me out. thanks
                          --jeff

Comment

I hope severedties comparison is correct over yours B, otherwise an amount that equals 20iu of jin gh a day sounds excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                              I hope severedties comparison is correct over yours B, otherwise an amount that equals 20iu of jin gh a day sounds excessive.
                              Severdties? Don't you mean doom?

Comment

Working...
                              X