Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sustanon and testex pics,genuine or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon and testex pics,genuine or not?

here are pics of karachi sustanon and testex,if antone can tell if they genuine
    thanks
    Attached Files

did the sust cone in boxes like this??
    Attached Files

Comment

didnt come in boxes,but did last time although there was 5 crammed into each box not 1.lads i have spoke to have used same stuff,say its ok,but i wanted to here your experienced users veiws

Comment

I have Karachi's to. Yours look ok, but hard to see from pic. A clearer pic and more close up would help. What the batch number and expiry date?

BigJay

Comment

batch number is 140862xv,exp 2/2009

cheers

Comment

Have you started a cycle yet?? If so how far in are you??

Comment

Think we got them from the same place. Have been on cycle now for over 4 weeks.

E-mail me and let me know where u got em and we can see what gains you make.

my expiry was the same. I have not checked the batch numbers yet??

[email protected]

Comment

no i havnt started yet

Comment

The sust. looks good. They come in a box like the picture posted above containing 3 or 4 i can't remember correctly.

Comment

""Think we got them from the same place. E-mail me and let me know where u got em ""

Sounds like your asking for a source...no no no, it's a quick ticket out.:hang:

Comment

Working...
                    X