Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMATORM-HGH...info you may have been looking for

COMPANY
    Pharmacia El Ramoz is a new online “offshore” registered MNE pharmaceutical company-Pharmaceutical Permit License-PPL 4567/00, specializing in the field of growth peptide research & development. Pharmacia El Ramoz is located in Argentina & Brazil, with distributors in 5 different countries. All our products are contract manufactured under our brand name by 2 leading contractors.

AIMS & OBJECTIVES
    The company is specifically focused on the development & production of rHGH and rIGF-1. Pharmacia EL Ramoz aims to bring excellent quality growth peptides in the most stable manner. Our other objective is to release our products at the best and most economical prices to the consumer, thereby enabling a greater share of the population being able to afford rHGH.

Pharmacia El Ramoz has utilized the latest technological advances in contract manufacturing, labor output, offshore location plants, plus many more efficient means of operations. All of which have led to cost savings and efficient production for us, which in turn has led us to pass these cost savings onto you the client.

Pharmacia El Ramoz specialize in supplying pharmaceuticals to the world wide market in the most professional, efficient, discrete & secure manner.

SOMATORM (rhGH)
    SOMATORM is the registered and trademarked recombinant Human Growth Hormone rhGH by Pharmacia El Ramoz. SOMATORM consists of a synthetic 191 amino acid sequence somatotropin (hST) with a molecular weight of about 22,000 Daltons; identical to that produced by the human pituitary gland.
    SOMATORM is manufactured in the absolute highest quality control standards utilizing the latest technological rDNA facilities in our offshore plant.
    Unlike many other HGH, SOMATORM contains special additives, which further preserves and stabilizes the HGH both in its dry state(before mixing) and also once diluted. This is a major comparative advantage of SOMATORM compared to most other HGH.
    Release date: June 2004.

DOSE
    SOMATORM is supplied in a lyophilized dry state in 15mg, 30mg & 40mg vials and comes as multi- vial kit packs.

WATER SOLUTION
    SOMATORM is supplied with 9% sodium chloride water (seline)/bacteriostatic water. This water solution in conjunction with the unique added additives within the lyophilized dry powder will keep the SOMATORM stable for 2>4weeks maximum in a very cold fridge-just before freezing temp (DO NOT FREEZE).
    This bacteriostatic water will prevent the formation of bacteria and is also adjusted to human ph blood levels.
    DO NOT use any other water to dilute such as benzyl alcohol (BA) sterile water.

HANDLING
    Due to the unique formulation and additives of SOMATORM it is NOT compulsory to refrigerate (but recommended) SOMATORM in its dry state. This is advantageous to the user who can not use a cold/ice pack (such as mail order clients who do not want to attract unwanted attention). Note SOMATORM is stable in its dry form before dilution in up to room temperature. SOMATORM must be refrigerated at all times though once diluted (mixed).
    *Refer to manufacturers insert for further product information.

Recombinant Insulin like Growth Factor-1 (rIGF-1)

Pharmacia El Ramoz is also involved in the continuous research and development of Insulin like Growth Factor-1(IGF-1). Pharmacia El Ramoz contracts an overseas manufacturer to produce rIGF-1.
    Pharmacia El Ramoz rIGF-1 will be due for release in MAY 2004.
    Pharmacia El Ramoz will supply a fully synthetic IGF-1 via rDNA techniques; this rIGF-1 is identical to the IGF-1 produced by the human liver in response to hST/HGH injections.
    We are only supplying the most bioactive form of IGF-1 which is the Long R3 protein binding attached version.
    The IGF-1 is manufactured and handled under the most strict quality control standards and facilities. Pharmacia El Ramoz IGF-1 is only of the absolute highest standard and purity (>99%) and hence we only supply “receptor grade” and not media grade (>72%).

DOSE
    Pharmacia El ramoz IGF-1 is supplied in a lyophilized dry state in 5mg and 10mg vials and also comes in multi vial research kit packs.

WATER SOLUTION
    Pharmacia El Ramoz IGF-1 is packaged and supplied with the appropriate bacteriostatic water solution. DO NOT add or mix with BA/sterile water. This IGF-1 is only stable in the appropriate water solution supplied.

HANDLING
    The exact same handling procedures of SOMATORM apply to Pharmacia El Ramoz IGF-1. Refer to SOMATORM handling.
    That is Pharmacia El Ramoz has incorporated unique additives & preservatives, which stabilizes the IGF-1 both in its dry state and once diluted.
    Once diluted the IGF-1 MUST be refrigerated and is stable for up to 2>4 weeks maximum in a cold fridge.
    DO NOT freeze and avoid direct UV light.

*Refer to manufacturers insert for further product information.

TEST RESULTS/TRIALS/EXPERIMENTS
    10 independent subjects between the ages of 28 and 45 were trailed in September2003>December 2003(16 weeks exactly) on SOMATORM and rIGF-1 together. Due to the potent synergy effects of administering and cycling HGH & IGF-1 together the test subject were given lower doses of each as opposed to taking a higher dose of one. Test subjects were administered with .024mg/kg of SOMATORM plus .25mg/kg of IGF-1. All injections were subcutaneous into the lower abdomen and naval region. Both the SOMATORM & IGF-1 injections were split into 2 half injections/day(am & pm) and taken 7days/week. There was no change to the subject’s schedule (all test subjects remained exercising up to 4 days/week and did not change their diets). The results were as follows based on the mean average percentage increase from the beginning of the trial until completion.

RESULTS:
    89% increase in overall LBM (overall lean muscle, tissue and organ mass).
    64.5% increase in strength.
    71.2% increase in bone mass and calcium deposits.
    91% improvement in joint,tendon and ligament mobility & strength.
    87% improvement in overall fat loss(primarily abdomen)
    93% improvement in localized fat loss (subcutaneous injecting)
    74% improvement in libido, erection frequency and orgasm intensity.
    61% improvement in mood, well being, anti-depressed.
    43% improvement in memory, memorizing and learning ability.
    57% improvement in skin(texture, glow, clearer, more elastic, tighter)
    48% improvement in scalp hair(growth, texture, fuller, less breakage, shinier)
    47% increase in nail regrowth.
    91% increase in appetite.

nice info--

whats up brother doom

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      nice info--

whats up brother doom
      ah you know me, another day, another workout, another lovely evening of blockbuster and the net...I need to go back too work..lol

Comment

Yeah thanks for that info Bro...I aws actually thinking of ordering some Somatorm soon. I am a little leary about it though becuase my source is shipping it in cold bags via USPS Express. I'm thinking this may draw some extra attention so I may ask him to ship it regular after reading that it is stable out of the fridge before mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
          Yeah thanks for that info Bro...I aws actually thinking of ordering some Somatorm soon. I am a little leary about it though becuase my source is shipping it in cold bags via USPS Express. I'm thinking this may draw some extra attention so I may ask him to ship it regular after reading that it is stable out of the fridge before mixing.
          Dont, if hes professional, get it on ice, and overnight...only Serono holds a patent on cells that can truly remain stable at room temp. Others can for uncertain peroids of time, no one is really sure

once you get it though, keep it cold at all times

Comment

Ok thanks Bro...He is professional but has only been doing domestic remailing for a short time. He normally is international but I'm just being paranoid.

Comment

I think I know who you are talking about, I wouldnt worry
              check ur PM

Comment

Thanks Bro...I just hit you back.

Comment

only Serono holds a patent on cells that can truly remain stable at room temp.

Jintropin is stable at temps of 130 degrees for 8 days and 98 degrees for 30 days.

Comment

correct about Jintropin. It's my favourite

Comment

Working...
                    X