ADENERGY and AS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADENERGY and AS?

I have been taking this stuff called Adenergy from Optimum Nutrition. Man this stuff is the shit. I am back up to 192lbs (2lbs away from my heaviest) And thats all I am taking no gear at all yet. I was wondering since it is an ATP agent, if I can take while on AS or if I can take it while I wait for the test to kick in. The reason I ask is because my the strength I have gained from it is about the same amount I gained from my last cycle. My new cycle will start in a couple of weeks and will consist of the following.
    Dbol 50mg ed wks 1-5
    sust 250 at 750mg wks 1-14
    decca at 400-600mg wks 1-14
    And also debating on EQ for the hunger issue. But I am doing good right now on eating so it will be a last minute decision. Let me know about the Adenergy. Thanks.

i wouldn't see any reason why you couldn't take it with AS

Comment

Well the reason y I asked is because I didnt know if you had to cycle off of ATP or if it would elevate blood pressure in anyway while on AS. I just dont want to be taking too much where I dont feel like myself, you know. I just want to make sure so I would really like if Skyfire can help me on tis one. Thanks in advance. Oh also I would like to add that on the gear the most I ever done on one armed dumbell preachers is 55lbs for 4sets of 10. I am now at 65lb at 4 sets of 10. Why am I getting more strength while I am off then when I was on? Is ATP stronger then AS? I dont think it is but I have more strength now and I like it!

Comment

Bump up. I still need more info please.

Comment

Working...
        X