Question regarding stacking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding stacking.

I am about to start on my first cycle. I have decca and dbol and i am gonna stack these two together. I am gonna take .5 ccs two times a week and the dbol at about 20mg every day. I was wondering if i can also stack stanazol with these two. I was told that if i did i should take it only once a week at about 40-50 mg a week. So basically can I stack it and if so how much?
    Last edited by Tall_Guy18; 09-24-04, 08:08 PM.

Ummmm....uhhhhh...where to start....

Well, what is your goal? 200mg of deca isn't going to do much for you, not to mention may give you sexual side effects like decreased sex drive.

The pic is blank.

Comment

Well i am about 200lbs and my goal was to gain a bout 20-25lbs of muscle. Then lean up. Should i stay of the stanazol?

Comment

for a beginner would 200mg of deca a week work?
        if the person weighs around 200 and 6 foot
        just curious

Comment

alright bro-- first what is your cycle history?? , training history?? age?

Comment

There's a few things wrong with that cycle. Post your stats, training history and cycle experience like house said so that maybe you can get some of the help it looks like you really need. Did you do any research, and if so, where did you get your information?

Comment

Re: Question regarding stacking.

Originally posted by Tall_Guy18
              I am about to start on my first cycle. I have decca and dbol and i am gonna stack these two together. I am gonna take .5 ccs two times a week and the dbol at about 20mg every day. I was wondering if i can also stack stanazol with these two. I was told that if i did i should take it only once a week at about 40-50 mg a week. So basically can I stack it and if so how much?
              i would add some test in there bro, minimum300-400mgs a week. The deca up it up a bit to 300mgs and dbol sounds ok but u could bring it up to 30mgs a day.

Comment

I have done some research on this. I read and was told mostly to start off with a small dosage for my first cycle. That way i would see better gains. I am 20 yrs old and i have been working out for the last 2 months. I dont overtrain, I let my body rest as it should and my diet is very good. I take plenty of protein and my vitamins and minerals. Basically this is my first cycle, and after doing some research around the net and asking some people i just want to know what would be the best thing to do. Everything kinda contradicts everything else and this place seems to know what they are talking about. So please clear it up for me.

Comment

been working out for 2 months and your gonna do a cycle? damn!

i've been working out for 7 1/2 years and i'm still not ready to do a cycle.
                  guess everyones different!

Comment

ohh and i am plannig on a six week cycle.

Comment

See thats the shit i am talking about. Some say it's ok and some dont. (FU**K people just make up ur mind)

Comment

you shouldn't be doing any gear. but like you said, everyones opinion is different. you should wait atleast 3 years, if not more.
                        basically you should wait until your natural limit is hit.

like i said i've been lifting for 7 years and i dont think i've hit my natural limit yet. if i ever do gear it probably wont be until i'm in my 30's cause thats when natural test levels start to drop. i'm only 25 now so that would mean another 5 years for me and 13 years total of lifting.

but again, everyone will tell you something different

Comment

I have done some research on this. I read and was told mostly to start off with a small dosage for my first cycle. That way i would see better gains. I am 20 yrs old and i have been working out for the last 2 months. I dont overtrain, I let my body rest as it should and my diet is very good. I take plenty of protein and my vitamins and minerals. Basically this is my first cycle, and after doing some research around the net and asking some people i just want to know what would be the best thing to do. Everything kinda contradicts everything else and this place seems to know what they are talking about. So please clear it up for me.
                          whooooooaaaaa!!!! I am not trying to be mean but read the first sentence of this post and then read your first post in the thread. I am going to leave it at that because it is self-explanatory. Ask questions read more but please do not touch any steroids yet.

Comment

See thats the shit i am talking about. Some say it's ok and some dont. (FU**K people just make up ur mind)
                            If you wanna run a 6 week decanoate based cycle you aint did shit for homework.

NUFF SAID!:mad:

Welcome to Superior. WE KNOW OUR SHIT:agree:
                            Last edited by DiamondCutCows; 09-24-04, 09:47 PM.

Comment

So basically dont touch any steroids till i am 30.

Comment

Working...
                              X