This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be my actual fall/winter cycle log

I am going to keep it locked to keep it clean and neat. If you have any comments feel free to start a new thread. Tomorrow is the first big day!!!! I can't wait. I will post pics finally, measurments, stats, diet and training. As well as anything else that I find relavant to my goals. :)

WOW!!! This is going to be tough. I had my shake/bannana (no strawberries look good at this point in the season-I hope thats okay Red). Then I made my ground beef and my omlette. I ate all the eggs but could only eat about 3-4 ounces of the beef and I thought I was going to burst. LOL I trained yesterday but I am going to go to the gym today for a bit of cardio and then take the pictures after that. Measurements will be taken after that as well. Weight yesterday was 209. I will post my workout I just have to grab my logbook out of my car in a little bit.

Comment

well I got through day one. Weight this morning in the gym was 210. I had medium energy. I think I stayed up too late last night fooling around with the wife. Very restless sleep after that. The workout was actually very good though.

1 set of Hammer shoulder press
      1 set of Hammer bench press
      2 sets of closegrip machine bench press
      1 set of twohanded overhead tricep extensions
      1 set Dumbbell shrugs
      Abs (leg raises using the rope attachments underneath the elbows)

The diet is going to be the tough part. I couldn't eat my last meal last night. I just had no room. I will continually push myself to force more food though. I don't think 230 will be out of my reach with the amount of food I am pushing. My shot went perfect again. Did right tricep. All shots are only 1ml (.5 tren 50mg and .5 test 100mg). I might do a bit of cardio tonight because I have to train a client and she is always late so I will just make up that time with some time on the elliptical machine.

Comment

:P

Comment

God I feel like shit today. I woke up with the worst headache and neckache. I took a few advil but I couldn't eat because I thought I was going to puke. Then when I got to work my blood sugar crashed bigtime. I got dizzy, flashes of light and shaky. I pounded some sugar and finally had a bit of breakfast and now my stomach is upset and I can feel my sugar dropping again. This sucks. :(

Comment

Okay this blows!!!!!!!! Only this would happen to me. I started this whole process on sunday and wouldn't you know it my throat is so sore I can hardly swallow. I can't even eat cuz it hurts to swallow. Sooooo...this will start NEXT Sunday when I am actually healthy. THe story of my life though.

Comment

Working...
            X