Nolvadex and CLomid...Overkill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolvadex and CLomid...Overkill?

I was planning on using both nolvadex and comid post cycle this next time around. I was thinking something like this...

1-2 Nolv 40mg/ Clomid 100mg
    2-4 Nolv 20mg/ Clomid 50mg

My question is would this be overkill or would it depend on how bad you are shut down? I am thinknig this becuase my next cycle will be heavy and 6 months long.
    Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 09-26-04, 07:22 PM.

Re: Nolvadex and Clomid...Overkill?

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
    I was planning on using both nolvadex and comid post cycle this next time around. I was thinking something like this...

1-2 Nolv 40mg/ Clomid 100mg
    2-4 Nolv 20mg/ Clomid 50mg

My question is would this be overkill or would it depend on how bad you are shut down? I am thinknig this becuase my next cycle will be heavy and 6 months long.
    it can't hurt as long as you can stand the clomid sides.

Comment

That's what I figured Bro. I must say though I don't really get sides from clomid for some reason...or at least at 100mg a day. Maybe the occasional break out but none of the moodiness people talk about. What other sides have people seen? Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
        That's what I figured Bro. I must say though I don't really get sides from clomid for some reason...or at least at 100mg a day. Maybe the occasional break out but none of the moodiness people talk about. What other sides have people seen? Thanks for the response.
        acting like a crazed women for one. LOL I never broke out on it, I just feel real EMOTIONAL when I take it for over a week.

Comment

50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamoxifen will do for 3 weeks ..no need for the harsh dose of clomid ...you won't have the bad sides...works great

Comment

When i take clomid for some reason i want to sit around and watch the Lifetime Channel and i cant get enuf of Oprah lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostThere
              When i take clomid for some reason i want to sit around and watch the Lifetime Channel and i cant get enuf of Oprah lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You forgot Dr. Phil

Comment

Working...
              X