First cycle help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle help!

Alright, so I've been working out (min of 5 days a week) for about 3 years now, before that I was weighing in at 250, 5'9 all fat, after a serious dose of cardio and a fix in my diet I went down to about 160. A fat 160. Since then I ve been working out and doing cardio (running 3 miles everyday). But I cant seem to get the lean ripped body that I want. I still have a lot of fatty areas.

My diet is very serious too, I avoid all fatty foods, fast food and sweets.

I'm currently 5'9 175 lbs and am looking to getting lean with some addition of mass.

Can someone please give me some suggestion on a cycle that has little side effects, that would help me get lean and cut?!

Vince,

You should start by going to the nutrition portion of this website and start by giving them some type of run down of what you eat. Running 3miles is good, but your body gets use to doing the same thing over and over again. Shock the system, do 45 minutes on the Stair-Mill 7000...if you have plateaued, then you need to change your nutrition approach and spice up your workouts. You can do a lot of things to obtain your goals naturally. Steriods are not the first answer..

Keep asking questions though...no question is dumb..

Comment

I think that sounds pretty reasonable...thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X