• Show
Clear All

• cycle help

Im on my 5th week of
    30mg anavar ed wks1-5
    750 test cyp ew wks 1-12
    600 eq ew wks 1-11
    10 mg nolvadex ed 1-12
    I am planning on dropping the var at the end of the week and adding tren enanthate- This will be my first time with tren. I was going to frontload 500 mg for 2 weeks than stay at 250 mgs per week for 7 weeks, making this cycle 12 weeks. I see alot of post about test/tren being a killer combo, does anyone have experiance with test/tren/eq. \

I am 33 years old 5'9" 225 15-20% bodyfat-I have done maybe 10 cycles in the past 15 years-- Only maybe four real cylces- In the old days we took what we could get

I also have plenty of clomid and nolvadex for pct but was thinking I may need to add some hcg to get the boys back after the tren--any opinions---Thanks

Re: cycle help

Originally posted by ruedog
    Im on my 5th week of
    30mg anavar ed wks1-5
    750 test cyp ew wks 1-12
    600 eq ew wks 1-11
    10 mg nolvadex ed 1-12
    I am planning on dropping the var at the end of the week and adding tren enanthate- This will be my first time with tren. I was going to frontload 500 mg for 2 weeks than stay at 250 mgs per week for 7 weeks, making this cycle 12 weeks. I see alot of post about test/tren being a killer combo, does anyone have experiance with test/tren/eq. \

I am 33 years old 5'9" 225 15-20% bodyfat-I have done maybe 10 cycles in the past 15 years-- Only maybe four real cylces- In the old days we took what we could get

I also have plenty of clomid and nolvadex for pct but was thinking I may need to add some hcg to get the boys back after the tren--any opinions---Thanks
    you might short change yourself of the full affects of the tren with such a short run of only 7 weeks since it has an enanthate ester. But test/tren/eq would be a great cycle and if I could i would run the anavar all the way through it. LOL

Comment

Working...
    X