Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sus or enan

Hey guys

I looking into my second cycle.My first cycle was EQ 400 mgs a week for 14 weeks I gained about 20 lbs and kept 15 lbs.I want to do a test cycle now.I'm considering taking sustanon 250
    at 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks or test enanthate at 500 mgs a week. I trying to bulk up more. I'm 5'8 200 lbs.

Enanthate

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys! Thanks for the sus and enan descriptions Rado, very helpful. From what I read sustanon sounds better for what I'm looking for (mass). Test enan seems to cuase more water retention.What brands of sustanon have a lower BA level.I want the shots to be a painless as possible LOL.

Comment

Re: Sus or enan

Originally posted by musclefreak
        Hey guys

I looking into my second cycle.My first cycle was EQ 400 mgs a week for 14 weeks I gained about 20 lbs and kept 15 lbs.I'm 5'8 200 lbs.
        Its a toss up between the sus and enathate. Both will require about the same shot frequency and amounts. I'd say its your choice. I doubt that anybody can say 100% that one is better than the other.

What I find killer is that of off 400mgs EQ only you gained and kept 15lbs. Most people would have said you'd be wasting your time with EQ only.

Comment

I was surprised too when I gained as much weight as I did with EQ.I wanted to do a test cycle but my source told me I could gain some good weight on eq only.I gained pretty good weight for 14 weeks.

Comment

dude I would take the Tornel sust 250. Its called Super Test 250. It is the best. Painless and stacked with decca and dbol I gained 44lbs and I swear I kept 40lbs. I was 194lbs when I got off and now I am back to 194lbs after 3 months of being off. I love that stuff bro.

Comment

Oh not even that much water. You will see. I am posting pics in a week after I get my gear, I am going to be posting pics every week as I progress.

Comment

for our perposes there is little differnce between runing 500mg of sust and 500mg of test e. ALL esters have there peak releas rate sometime after injecting. If you map it out all you have is an exagerated curve, the shorter ester depleting first and the longest esters last. The irony of this is that it does the oposet of what you want for hrt as you dump over half your test out of the depot in the firts week when the shot is supose to last 4 week. It would be far better simplely to give neo test once a month (twice would be better) as it would be more even. But the point is mute for use anyway as we alway inject twice a week

The Phenyl Propionate is the problem here, it is suppose to have a longer half life of around 6 to 7 days, putting it in the middle of the Test Isocaproate (9 to 9.5 days) and the Test Propionate (4 to 5 days). The problem with this is that if we look at the actual clinical half life of Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate its not even close to that, if I recall correctly it was almost the same as propionate. I have no reason to think that the Test Phenyl Propionate will be any different. While this doesn’t actually change much (the average half life is still going to be around 5.5 to 6 days instead of 6 to 7 days) it does kill the twice a week schedule IMO as well as getting rid of the notion of “smooth blending of esters” This is one reason I am not over fond of Sustanon, that and mixing in an ester that 4 times as long as half of your mixture. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                  dude I would take the Tornel sust 250. Its called Super Test 250. It is the best. Painless and stacked with decca and dbol I gained 44lbs and I swear I kept 40lbs. I was 194lbs when I got off and now I am back to 194lbs after 3 months of being off. I love that stuff bro.
                  194-44= 150:confused:

At 150lbs you took test, deca, and bol. :eek: stretch marks?

Comment

IF you do choose you sust you should be taking it at least ETD ... I would save it for a later date and run enat .. as sky posted itll be more stable in your system ..

44lb gain!!! ?? good lord man ..thats a crap load of gain ... PICS!!!! you must be a monster now

Comment

Originally posted by the_inkslinger
                      IF you do choose you sust you should be taking it at least ETD ... I would save it for a later date and run enat .. as sky posted itll be more stable in your system ..

44lb gain!!! ?? good lord man ..thats a crap load of gain ... PICS!!!! you must be a monster now
                      Nah man no monster yet bro. Iwas real skinny cause of surgery. I use to be an ok size but after surgery man I became a lil bitch:ghey:
                      Now I am ready to become a monster! On my next cycle I plan to be 210-215lbs. I will post pics real soon. The thread name will be the rocks pics. So look out for that in about a week. I am warning you I am not ass big as you would think. Yes I got stretch marks but not that bad only under my arms.

Comment

Originally posted by the_inkslinger

I agree, Enanthate sounds like a winner for you....Try the sust when you bump test up to 750 a week and do shots M/W/F each week.

Comment

Working...
                        X