Liquid Clomid/Nolvadex citrate vs. Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Clomid/Nolvadex citrate vs. Tabs

I was wondering, from experience, are they the same. I have access to both the citrate liquid versions from Lion, and to actual tabs. Is there any benefit vs. taking one or the other? Or is it merely a matter of cost?

tabs don't taste like shit but thats about it. some of the cheaper liquid companys aren't so reliable as lion or some others so if you get liquid spead a little more and get the good stuff. (ask around, you'll find a few bros keep there reps.)

Comment

I would get the liquid from lion. Its cheaper than the tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan
        I would get the liquid from lion. Its cheaper than the tabs.
        not entirely, you shouldn't even be spending $1 per tab of either. i will bump lion's clomid though, it got me going again my last cycle.

Comment

^ Thanks for the bump.

Comment

Just remember that the citrate versions are only around 66% of the product. For instance tamoxifen citrate is 66% tamoxifen, the rest is citrate. No biggie, just make sure you up the dose to compensate. So say normally you'd want a 40mg dose, you would multiply that by 1.5 and you'll get 60mg. So take a 60mg dose to get the 40mg of tamoxifen.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
              Just remember that the citrate versions are only around 66% of the product. For instance tamoxifen citrate is 66% tamoxifen, the rest is citrate. No biggie, just make sure you up the dose to compensate. So say normally you'd want a 40mg dose, you would multiply that by 1.5 and you'll get 60mg. So take a 60mg dose to get the 40mg of tamoxifen.
              Thats the info i was looking for. Thanks bro, i appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                Bro does the same hold true for clomid...because every version of clomid I have seen in pill form has been clomiphene citrate? Does this mean I have to take 150mg of those tabs to get 100 mg of clomid?
                Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 09-30-04, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
                  Bro does the same hold true for clomid...because every version of clomid I have seen in pill form has been clomiphene citrate? Does this mean I have to take 150mg of those tabs to get 100 mg of clomid?
                  No, it wouldn't be the same for clomid since tablet clomid is also clomiphene citrate. The recommended dosage of 50-100mg has already factored this in. So whatever you dose for tablet clomid, is the same for liquid clomid since they're both citrate.

Comment

OK thanks Bro...I just didn't know if there was a clomid that wasn't in the citrate form.

Comment

Great Info. This is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X