No announcement yet.

Your fav. Cutting Drug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY GOD. there are some high dosage cutting cycles here....And I agree, diet is paramount, though there are two which in clinical studies have shown to reduce adipoise fat tissue....Tren and Anavar....

Ranger

Comment

Sweet! I'm starting my tren only cycle in a couple days.

Comment

Remember, Tren is much the same way as Deca in it's progestin related sides, which come from almost all Nor-Test family derivatives....Loss in sex drive being the most common, though not frequently due to the fairly short half life.....

For me, and most who have done this as well, respond much better if you add winny in the 50 to 100mg per day dosage, and with it's cortisol supression, it can help with any progestin related sides.....should they occur.

Be well and safe,

Ranger

Comment

Should i worry about progestin at 100mg EOD? I won't need anything else but tren and clomid right?

Comment

Sost Winstrol fina

Comment

Originally posted by vic rattle
              for a first post I will probably get flamed but you can really choose any gear what it really comes down to is diet....The gear will help keep strength up and preserve muscle during periods of calorie depletion.
              True, but if your eating the same way while on different drugs, certain drugs will do a better job. Masteron, Anavar and Primobolan are some of the best.

Comment

nice pic

Comment

When will the winstrol fights progesterone gyno myth die? It was one misinterpeted study...jeez.

Comment

for a first post I will probably get flamed but you can really choose any gear what it really comes down to is diet....The gear will help keep strength up and preserve muscle during periods of calorie depletion.

BAM! Exactly right! awsome post bro!

Comment

What I have found that works best for me is tren, prop, winny, anavar, and GH.

Comment

I agree too, although some swear that certain gear helps with fat loss

Comment

I wish. I am a classic endomorph, and I just can't lose fat unless I'm running a test/fina base, with some fatburners, and a very low carbohydrate diet.

The lowest bodyfat I've ever been is 12%, at 230. I was on test/fina/arim/eca, with an extremely strict diet. I mean I was starving. My body just seems to want to be around 20%, and it does take specific drugs, AS WELL AS a good diet, for me to go any lower.

But on the other hand, it's nice being able to bulk on only 4500 cals. So I guess everybody's different.

Comment

I am going out on a limb here perhaps but it seems that most like to use short acting drugs while cutting. It might be that with short acting gear you start to see results much quicker thus leaving one to think that the gear is working better. For most people losing weight is much easier than gaining. I also do believe that some gear is better at cortisol (sp?) suppression than others but that pertains only to muscle retention and not fat loss. To illustrate this idea lets say you were on Tren and Prop. With those drugs you could immediatly start a calorie restrictive diet along with cardio and in 2 weeks see visible results. Where as if one were to take Test Enth and Deca it would take 3-5 weeks for the drugs to build up and do their work that in that time one would lose weight but it would not be as visible in that much more of the lost weight would be muscle and the definition would not be the same as with the tren/prop at the same length of time. Just a thought and I could be farther from the truth...

Comment

Re: Your fav. Cutting Drug?

Originally posted by PumpBreezer
                              Testerone Propionate/Tren those 2 are the bomb......
                              that is my favorite cutting combo also!

Comment

Yes Goliath, Great hardness and some quality muscle......

Comment

Working...
                                X