Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who knows syntol get in here, dumb comments not welcomed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who knows syntol get in here, dumb comments not welcomed!!!

Ok, first let me say anyone who has seen my name around the boards knows I'm not an idiot, so if you have a "you shouldn't use synthol because it's bad" comment then click the back button on your browser before you reply. I would normally not consider or even ponder the use of synthol if I did not feel it was a last choice. I haven't been on the boards lately because I had knee surgery this summer. The outer quad muscles were stronger than the inner quad muscles therefore causing my knee cap to go out of place regularly. I had a VMO Advance. They cut my inner quad and moved a piece of it to the side of my knee for extra support to keep my knee cap in place. The only way the surgery takes full affect however is if i get my inner quad to come back. Beings that they cut a piece of it off, this makes it rather difficult. I've been hitting legs for about 6 weeks now with no noticable gains. The indent in my inner tear drop is very obvious and what I was thinking on doing was injecting the synthol under the muscle to stretch the facia (sp?) to hopefully promote some muscle growth. If anyone has any ideas or if synthol could help I'd really appreciate it, thanx fellas.

you ever think about growth horomone first? I think the facial stretching by synthol is just a hypothesis.

Comment

GH is another option, just not a very cost efficient one lol.

Comment

Another option would be to spot inject a short estered test (like prop) to promote muscle growth.

Comment

My girlfriend has this same surgury it you go to a sports therapy place and buy a patella (sp) tracking leg brace it will keep you knee straight for you to work iso leg extentions this will help in bringing out the muscle you need it has worked for her and now her muscles in her leg are making some size gains also I agree with the site injection of a short ester into the muscle

also I did some damage to my tricep about a year ago (injection problem) well I had some size loss after about 4 months of training and no change I site injected IGF-1 into the tricep and within 2 weeks had full growth back into the muscle

hope this helps in some small way

Comment

Originally posted by shiko24
            patella (sp) tracking leg brace it will keep you knee straight for you to work iso leg extentions this will help in bringing out the muscle you need

What does the brack look like bro? I have a brace that has a horseshoe type piece on the outer side of it but it doesn't work that well. Is her brace different than that. When I do leg extensions I literally hold my knee cap in place with both my hands. That's originally why I wanted to have the surgery, I could never do full leg extensions because on the way down instead of my knee cap going back in place it would go outside. (Gross I know)

I may try the short esters or IGF-1 thing. Thanks for the replies. If anyone has any pics of injections in the lower inner quad feel free to post them lol. I wanna make sure I hit the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              If anyone has any pics of injections in the lower inner quad feel free to post them lol.
              Holy shit, bro. No thanks. Lots of nerves in that area.

Be sure to aspirate.

Comment

synthol will not dispurse the way you want it too, its hard too determine how the oil will settle and you may not get what you so desire from it.
                I would suggest shorter ester to produce actual muscle tissue, and not wait the months it could take for the synthol to stretch and rebuild areas

Comment

Out of everything I've seen here, I'm guessing that IGF-1 or GH are probably where you'll see real results. (while working the hell out of the muscle, of course)

Comment

This is Shiko's girl.
                    I've got a genetic disorder that affects my joints and all connecting tissue. The problem I was having is that on my left knee, the kneecap was always sliding (worst amount of laxity my orthopedist had ever seen); so they moved some of the ligaments and muscles to hold it to the inside.
                    It's worked really well, only problem is that I know have some tendenitis where the tenden now runs right along the side of my kneecap on the outside near the bottom, and of course a hole where the muscle used to be.
                    Right after surgery (and before) they sent me to a physical therapist to get a Breg brand PTO brace which (if the correct size and adjusted correctly helps the tracking of the kneecap). I now have to use one on the right side when doing legs, but no longer on the left side. I'd lost some strength and get some soreness if the tenden gets irritated.
                    Starting at low weight and doing a higher set of reps seemed to help get the strength up as well as the stability. Along with of course some standard phyiscal therapy moves.
                    I'll post a pic of the brace when it's on so you can see it. It sounds about the same as yours, but if you're still having to hold your kneecap, then it's either not working right, or the wrong size, or on wrong, because that should NOT be happening.
                    Recently with the knee that had surgery, I have gotten the full go-ahead from the orthopedist to do whatever I want as long as it doesn't hurt.
                    I'm pretty sure that with mine, because they moved so much, that it's not going to be possible to build it back up to look more normal, but as long as it's stable and holding, I'm happy.
                    Good luck to you, that's for sure. I definitely feel you on it!

Comment

Deciding to Buy and Use Syntholl

I think Synthol is a great idea. My friends and I who have used Synthol have made more gains in weeks than we made in years of hard training, dieting, and roids. It's perfect for lagging bodyparts. Synthol is not all that uncommon here at Gold's Gym in Venice. How do you think these guys get so huge?
                      Last edited by Shibby; 03-03-06, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muscleman9
                        I think Synthol is a great idea. My friends and I who have used Synthol have made more gains in weeks than we made in years of hard training, dieting, and roids. It's perfect for lagging bodyparts. Synthol is not all that uncommon here at Gold's Gym in Venice. How do you think these guys get so huge?

Hello and welcome to SM. How did you find this post lol, it's from a few years back. I actually opted to not use synthol and just try to get the muscle to come back on its own. I've been rather unsuccessful and I've pretty much come to grips with knowing that my inner quad muscle will never be the same again :thumbsdow

Thanks for trying to help though.
                        Last edited by Bouncer; 03-04-06, 10:19 AM.

Comment

On another note it seems that you are trying to promote that particular site and if you are you need to clear it with THE BOUNCER first. Just wanted to give you a heads up as far as that goes.

Comment

Go advertise your shit somewhere else.

Comment

look how great this guy looks using synthol :laughnew:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X