Which one do you like the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one do you like the best?

Ok, I asked for some help on putting together a cycle in another thread called, "Help with a cycle."

Now I got some answers from you guys as well as some others. Of the three that I am posting, which do you guys like best? I think that it is one of these three that I will go with.

Halo Weeks 1-4 25 mg/d
    Test Enanthate Weeks 1-10 750mg/w
    EQ Weeks 1-10 600 mg/w
    Prop Weeks 1-12 150 mg/eod
    Fina Weeks 6-12 150 mg/eod
    Winny Weeks 8-12 50 mg/d
    Clen As much as you can take 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
    T3 weeks 1-3 25 mg a day to help up start the gear.
    A-dex .25 mg/d

Prop wk 1- 3 @ 100mgs ed
    Enanth wk 1- 8 or 10 @ 750mgs wk
    EQ wk 1 & 2 @ 1200mgs wk
    EQ wk 3-8 or 10 @ 600mgs wk
    Tren wk 4 - out @ 100mgs ed
    two weeks prior to the end
    Start HCG @ 500iu's ed along with a low dose of clomid or nolva
    then start
    clomid/nolva recovery

Test eth 750mg per week, weeks 1-10
    Eq 400mg per week , weeks 1-9
    Dbol 45mg ed weeks 1-4
    Tren 75mg ed weeks 1-6
    Test prop 100mg eod weeks 10,11 and 4 days into week 12
    winny 50mg ed weeks 8-12
    hcg 500iu ed weeks 10 and 11

Which one?????

wow

Those are all pretty nice cycle but how many cycles have you done and yes what are your stats!

Comment

Here is the thread I posted earlier.

I will start by saying that I am 31 yrs old about 200lbs and about 13% BF. I have been in the gym seriously for about four years now and before that on and off for what seems like my entire life. I have completed two cycles the first consisting of Test eth 750mgs per week for 8 weeks, DBol for 4 weeks at 50 mgs ED, and also Fina at 75mg ED with the test.

The second cycle was Test prop weeks 1 and 2 at 500 mgs a week along with 750 mgs Test eth wk 1-10, Deca 500 mg a week for weeks 1-8, and Winny tabs 50 ed wk 8-12, Fina 75 mg ed wk 8-12 and Test prop 500 mg wk wk 10-12. All this was of course followed by some ancillary drugs to get me back.

Now to the real question, I have at my disposal unlimited supply of the following gear:

Andriol
      Test Prop
      Test Eth
      EQ
      DBol
      Winny tabs
      Tren

And a limited supply of:

Halo - 240 / 2.5mg Tabs
      Clen
      Cytomel
      Deca

With this could some of you more experienced bros help me out? I would like to make this a kick ass cycle to build lean hard mass. I am open to longer cycles whatever I just want an ultimate cycle or some suggestions anyway.

I also have all the ancillary drugs I will need like Arimidex, Nolva, HCG, Clomid.

Much thanks for any help you can provide.

Comment

Okay with that said

I would go for choice #2 with a change or 2!

Stretch the cycle too 12 weeks:
        add the halo @20mg.ed wks 1-4

run the tren wks 5-12 too solidify the gains,the halo will jump the cycle along with the propionate and adjust the other compounds to work with the extra 2 weeks added to the cycle

Comment

How tall are you bro. It seems like a little much given your stats, but thats just my opinion. I would go with 3 but with the tren at the end.

Comment

I am 5'9". Sorry should have included that.

Comment

if you have this amount of gear at your disposal. IMO i think you have two cycles at lower doses and with proper eating,sleep and training you'll get the results you want. while the doses you want to do aren't mega high you should leave some room for high mg down the road. just my opinion. good luck bro.

Comment

Man thats a lot of gear.
                I'd run only two or three compounds at the most at a little lower doses, but thats just me. I just believe you can get serious results with fewer compounds at a lot lower doses than some people are using. Especially for a third cycle.

I would like to know I had all that at my disposal though:D

Comment

Working...
                X