No announcement yet.

Tren only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, i'm trying to make this a cheap yet very effective cycle. The whole thing is costing less than $100 :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
      Sweet, i'm trying to make this a cheap yet very effective cycle. The whole thing is costing less than $100 :)
      in that case, grab a bottle of 250mg enan. use once every 10 days.

Comment

grab some nolva too, if your worried about progesterone, as progesterone doesnt cause gyno directly, progesterone greatly increases igf-1 which causes gyno. Easiest way to reduce IGF-1 is to use novadex.

Comment

Originally posted by Easto
          Then again, I know some people on the boards get an increase in libito with fina. I think it was DRveejay11 and fatchops that mentioned this over at Steroidology.
          DAMN.....good memory bro!!!!

Yup---I'm one of the ones that are wired ass-backwards!!!! I get horny as hell on Fina (solo)

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
            grab some nolva too, if your worried about progesterone, as progesterone doesnt cause gyno directly, progesterone greatly increases igf-1 which causes gyno. Easiest way to reduce IGF-1 is to use novadex.

O/T: I've been reading post about the LR IGF-1, why would someone take it if it causes gyno? I'm getting mixed up here....:( Doesn't it aid in fat loss?

I havent run nolva yet, what is it typically run at?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
              Why not? Because of the libido issue?
              Yes,that would be the main issue.

Mad

Comment

yeah, when should he start to use anti-estros in his cycle? i would also like to know for myself once i start.

Comment

From what i've read, tren does turn to aromatize. Therefore, no anti-e is needed....

Comment

Ive done a tren only cycle... i madedecent gains..but the crash was so hard that it wasnt worth it...along with the side effects *shudder* I only run ti with soem test now

Comment

Funny, I was thinkin' of runnin' tren alone before my show, but my show's in less than 4 weeks.. :(

Comment

Usual recommendation is 20 mg/day

Comment

Working...
                        X