A noob needing some advice.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A noob needing some advice.....

This will be my first cycle I've started my entire life. (cheer) My goal is to get lean and ripped so I can sport the no shirt and be proud.

Backgroud: I'm 6'3" and weigh 255lbs with some really good muscle on me as is.

Goals: I want to lean the body fat percentage to the 8%-12% range. (currenlty at 22%)

I really don't care about "size" persay because I'm big as is, and strength is no concern with me either. Funny that I'm stronger than most of the guys on gear to begin with.

Currently: I'm taking a cycle of Winny at 2cc every other day.

I'm wonder if:

a) I need to take Winny at 1cc everyday or stay with what I"m doing. I know it's has a short half-life so that's why I ask.
    b) should I cycle this with either EQ or CLEN? (which would be better?)

I appreciate any help or advice you guys could give a noob.

Wanted to add that I have a pretty good diet and do cardio at least 5-6 days a week along with the weight training.
    Last edited by pirate23; 10-07-04, 04:21 PM.

Good to see you had everything
    planned ahead before you started! :fyi:

Comment

I just started a couple days ago. I can get the other gear in a matter of hours.

Comment

you needs some test in there bro get some prop on top of the winny

Comment

Eod is fine with the winny but I think you'd like this cycle and gets much better results if you added 500mgs of test a week ...Just because you take test doesnt mean you have to blow up like a balloon..

Comment

Also with the test you can also run clen to shed some extra weight. But if you run clen make sure you run test@500mg a week. Thats so you dont go into a catabolic stage.

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
              Eod is fine with the winny but I think you'd like this cycle and gets much better results if you added 500mgs of test a week ...Just because you take test doesnt mean you have to blow up like a balloon..
              I think if he went with the winny & 500mg EQ(for the joints) and low dose of Test it would be a very sexy cycle;)

"NEW SIG CHECK"

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas so far. Keep em coming if you got more recommendations.

Anybody tried CLEN and can tell me if it's worth it for fat loss?

DiamondCutCows.....love your signature btw!

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                  Also with the test you can also run clen to shed some extra weight. But if you run clen make sure you run test@500mg a week. Thats so you dont go into a catabolic stage.
                  Bro since when is clenbuterol catabolic? Not sure where you getting this information. In fact a lot of people use clen during PCT in hopes of it being anti-catabolic.

Also, pirate, with your goal being to lose BF why are you on AAS in the first place? You say you have a good diet...post a typical day of eating for you. How many calories? Carbs, protein, fat? Let me guess, a buddy from the gym told you winstrol is good for getting cut up? Your asking if you should stack it with clen or EQ? That is comparing apples and oranges. These two drugs are in no way similar, nor will they give you similar results. Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming you Bro, but IMO you have many hours of research left before you should be touching any drug. Using an ECA stack or clen would be better suited for your gaols. Along with a better diet.

Anyone remember Combastang? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
                    Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming you Bro, but IMO you have many hours of research left before you should be touching any drug.
                    Bravo, Bravo!!!!

I didnt want to have to say it AGAIN:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
                      Bravo, Bravo!!!!

I didnt want to have to say it AGAIN:eek:

LOL Bro, I was just waiting for someone else to do it, but it never came...

Comment

LOL Bro, I was just waiting for someone else to do it, but it never came...
                        I got sick of it. Notice my posts per day dropping the last few weeks, LOL:eek:

Im a firm believer in making new members pass a NEWBIE TEST before they can post
                        Its an idea I had before and I wish to see it around!!;)

Comment

Bro since when is clenbuterol catabolic? Not sure where you getting this information. In fact a lot of people use clen during PCT in hopes of it being anti-catabolic.

Also, pirate, with your goal being to lose BF why are you on AAS in the first place? You say you have a good diet...post a typical day of eating for you. How many calories? Carbs, protein, fat? Let me guess, a buddy from the gym told you winstrol is good for getting cut up? Your asking if you should stack it with clen or EQ? That is comparing apples and oranges. These two drugs are in no way similar, nor will they give you similar results. Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming you Bro, but IMO you have many hours of research left before you should be touching any drug. Using an ECA stack or clen would be better suited for your gaols. Along with a better diet.

Anyone remember Combastang? LOL
                          To address some questions you have. Why am I taking AAS when I'm trying to cut up? I like the size that I have, and with me taking Winny, this will harden my muscles and help me keep what I have. Doing loads of cardio will indeed decrease your size and strength overall. I just wanted to keep the size that I have and lose the body fat around my stomach area. Nothing more, nothing less.

You guys are welcome to flame away. This is an internet board, and it won't affect me either way. Either you help me or you don't. I appreciate the advice, but there again, each research will lead you down different "opinions", so who's to say one guy is right and another guy is wrong. I chose to ask the people who are using the products.

I know the difference between CLEN and EQ. One will help you with the fat loss (CLEN) and the other (EQ) will give you size/strength with a hard look. With the diet and cardio, just wanted to see if having another muscle enhancer was favorable over a "weight loss" enhancer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you guys for you time. Sorry to have bothered you out of your busy schedules.

ps. My friend said that Winny will harden my muscles. He never said anythinga bout "cutting me up" or helping me lose weight. Lets be honest though, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, which in turn helps you lose more fat.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate23
                            To address some questions you have. Why am I taking AAS when I'm trying to cut up? I like the size that I have, and with me taking Winny, this will harden my muscles and help me keep what I have. Doing loads of cardio will indeed decrease your size and strength overall. I just wanted to keep the size that I have and lose the body fat around my stomach area. Nothing more, nothing less.

You guys are welcome to flame away. This is an internet board, and it won't affect me either way. Either you help me or you don't. I appreciate the advice, but there again, each research will lead you down different "opinions", so who's to say one guy is right and another guy is wrong. I chose to ask the people who are using the products.

I know the difference between CLEN and EQ. One will help you with the fat loss (CLEN) and the other (EQ) will give you size/strength with a hard look. With the diet and cardio, just wanted to see if having another muscle enhancer was favorable over a "weight loss" enhancer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you guys for you time. Sorry to have bothered you out of your busy schedules.

ps. My friend said that Winny will harden my muscles. He never said anythinga bout "cutting me up" or helping me lose weight. Lets be honest though, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, which in turn helps you lose more fat.

Bro, first of all I wan't flaming you for asking questions. In response to your last statement..."the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, which in turn helps you lose more fat " This is true but if you are dieting correctly you can pretty much forget about that winstrol putting on any more muscle. You won't be taking in enough calories. Secondly, you don't have to do "loads of cardio" to lose wieght either. I am still curious about your diet. Can you post a typical day of eating for you. The diet is the main problem with most people getting lean. If you are not where you need to be in terms of nutrition, then there is no point to using AAS. Losing the weight doesn't mean you have to lose any size. As long as your trainging and diet are on point. Taking in enough protein, etc...

Bro, you have already started this cycle and are asking questions you should have had the answers to long before. Anyone with any knowledge on the subject would read your post and agree that you are not ready to be doing any steroid. It's obvious that you haven't done any research when you ask "should I cycle this with either EQ or CLEN? (which would be better?)" Your asking if you should take winstrol ED or EOD. Shouldn't you have planned this before you started. How long do you plan on running this? Are you using liver protectant? Or did you not know winstrol is hard on the liver? You are saying that your taking 2cc...Do you even know what concentration your winstrol is or how many mg's your actually taking. 50mg/ml 100mg/ml? Did you know that winstrol will shut down your HPTA and that you'll need to do a PCT? Do you even know what a post cycle therapy would consist of? Do you see where I'm going with this.

Comment

HMMM A DAYS DIET
                              breakfast 2 cupcakes 1 qt chocolate milk
                              snack 2 hohos 1 weight gain drink 1100 calories 200 carbs 50 g protien
                              lunch 2 big macs large fry a qt of chocolate milk and 2 hot apple pies
                              snack 8 servings of beef jerky and a qt of chocolate milk
                              dinner 16 ounce t bone brown rice 2 cups qt of 2% milk
                              protein drink 50 grams
                              6 eggs 2 pieces wheat toast

why am i not getting lean?

hey can i drink the winny the needle hurts my ass?

couldnt resist sorry
                              Last edited by AlmostThere; 10-12-04, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X