BD pinkies and yellows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD pinkies and yellows

i hear some people say these arent suppose to dissolve right away in your mouth. the ones i have dissolved fast and i know my source is legit.

So whats the problem?

Comment

My bd pinks disolve pretty fast in my mouth and their legit. How fast are you talkin. I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Comment

Re: BD pinkies and yellows

Originally posted by obscured78
        i hear some people say these arent suppose to dissolve right away in your mouth. the ones i have dissolved fast and i know my source is legit.
        I wouldnt worry about it bro. You wont find any fake BD products. The winny I have disolve pretty quick aswell. No worries.

Comment

thx. i wasnt really worried about it just wondering why people make false claims.

Comment

I must be stupid.....are you supposed to let those dissolve in your mouth? Pinks and yellows?

Comment

No just eat the damn things. Some people just use it as a test to see if they are sweet (a sign of cheap binding material) or how fast they disolve. Pinks are british dragon thai dbol and yellows are winny.

Comment

Re: Re: BD pinkies and yellows

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                I wouldnt worry about it bro. You wont find any fake BD products. The winny I have disolve pretty quick aswell. No worries.
                Bouncer.........how do you like the 50 mg winny ?

Comment

You can take them either way.
                  I just swallow them.
                  They do dissolve very fast though.

Originally posted by ThePlaymaker
                  I must be stupid.....are you supposed to let those dissolve in your mouth? Pinks and yellows?

Comment

Working...
                  X