B6 for tren gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6 for tren gyno

all I can say is wow. My nips have been bumpy and sore since I was around 100mg a day about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday my B6 came in and I downed 600mg last night. woke up this morning and I have NO symptoms at all. I even shot another 100mg of tren last night. This is great. this means when I actually start my cycle it will be 100mg of tren per day with 100mg of test per day. very exciting and healthy way to control gyno.

Good info stone.

I love tren. Only used it once but I'm excited to use again! Keep us posted on your cycle.

Comment

What is B6 ???

I have a puffy chest.. I was wondering if this will get rid of that ?

Comment

Originally posted by collegeguyga
        What is B6 ???

I have a puffy chest.. I was wondering if this will get rid of that ?
        well I can be sure to tell you that you shouldn't be doing steroids, LOL. B6 is one of the B-vitamins.

Comment

OK..

Now I feel really dumb :)

So B6 is just a form of B-Vitamins..

What all vitamins do yall take ?

Comment

Re: B6 for tren gyno

Originally posted by stonecold54
            all I can say is wow. My nips have been bumpy and sore since I was around 100mg a day about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday my B6 came in and I downed 600mg last night. woke up this morning and I have NO symptoms at all. I even shot another 100mg of tren last night. This is great. this means when I actually start my cycle it will be 100mg of tren per day with 100mg of test per day. very exciting and healthy way to control gyno.
            Bro do you plan on running it only when symptoms occur or will you run it throughout? I remember reading that 200mg a day is enough for controlling progestreone induced gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by collegeguyga
              OK..

Now I feel really dumb :)

So B6 is just a form of B-Vitamins..

What all vitamins do yall take ?
              Its ok bro, go try the "supplement section" ull find much more of the info u need over there. AND BTW a puggy chest doesnt mean gyno, its means fat/water weight/minimal muscle mass, ect. Gyno is concentrated around and under the nipple area. ;)

Comment

Flaw seed ground up is also a good way to lower the chance of gyno. I've read reports that tell women to use flax seed as a way to reduce the chance of breast cancer. Kinda like nolvadex.

I take a shot of B complex every 3 day 3 full cc's.

Comment

Re: B6 for tren gyno

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  thanks for the info... thinking about trying a little tren out soon

Comment

Re: Re: B6 for tren gyno

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
                    Bro do you plan on running it only when symptoms occur or will you run it throughout? I remember reading that 200mg a day is enough for controlling progestreone induced gyno.
                    I will run it all the way through just to be safe along with novaldex at a low dose and some Ldex to be safe.

Comment

Nice post thanks for the info..

PD

Comment

Working...
                      X