insulin help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insulin help !!!!

well today i took 10 iu of insulin, humalog after my workout at exactly 6:40 pm.

i took in around 60 g of carbs. i felt fine. 1 hr later i took in a good meal with 75 gramns of protein from lean chicken and some whole wheat bread ! about 70 g carbs !

now its about 10:00 pm and just a while ago my heart was racng for no reason. i am cutting so i am taking ECA right now at 75 mg ephedra/ed. i dont really feel dizzy. but kinda spaced out ! like hard to explain. maybe those wheats didnt have enough carbs !

Well bro, I hope you just didnt start at 10iu your first time. Your supposed to start at 2 iu and work your way up over a period of a week or 2. You will be fine, just sip on some juice.

Comment

lol what will happen if i decide to stay at 10 iu, will i get used to it ?

Comment

Originally posted by gundam675
        lol what will happen if i decide to stay at 10 iu, will i get used to it ?
        not really something to laugh about bro, you dont seem to know as much about slin as you should. very dangerous brother. cut the dose in half and work your way up. personally i use 5iu before breakfast and 5iu post workout. 10 at one time is a little too much for me to handle.

Comment

ok i do cardio in the morning for 1 hr, take a shower, then (15 mins) then eat breakfast ! i eat 7 egg whites 1 egg yellow and 2 slices 12 grain bread ! should i also take a slin shot before this ? at 5 iu ! and then i can take 5iu again after my workout !

im a little confused, that means ill need to get humalin R !

Comment

ok i do cardio in the morning for 1 hr, take a shower, then (15 mins) then eat breakfast ! i eat 7 egg whites 1 egg yellow and 2 slices 12 grain bread ! should i also take a slin shot before this ? at 5 iu ! and then i can take 5iu again after my workout !

im a little confused, that means ill need to get humalin R !
            See this is something you should have all figured out before using slin. Insulin is one of the most dangerous things in BB that you can use bro. Just run it at 5iu post workout. Please dont get the "more is better" attitude. 5iu is fine for someone just starting out.

Comment

ok for now im gonna only run 5iu after workout ith around 50 gram carbs total and 80 gram protein ! my ordeal last night ended after i drank a pop that had sugar !

Comment

why are you using insulin to cut? you think that soda you drank helped your diet at all?

Comment

omg

STEP AWAY FROM THE HUMALOG BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF.

http://basskilleronline.com/links.html

read everything here , and on the board and try it with confidence next time.

Comment

bro your gonna kill yourself, were not trying to flame you but you need to realize your not ready to be taking slin, its very obvious from your posts and questions.

if you studied slin even a lil bit, you should realize your experiencing symtoms of hypoglycemia. yet your posting on a message board instead of eating sugar. cmon bro....

Comment

dont worry bros, i pretty much got it good now. its been 3 days of slin and im at 5iu after workout. i eat 1 meal 1 hr later and another meal aroun 2.5 hrs later. and i of course drink a post workout shake with 50 grams of carbs 80 g protein, 10 g glutamine, and 5 gram creatine !

the hypo hit me on day 1, but on day 2 i changed my mo, and on day 3 im perfect !

ill keep u posted im pretty confident of myself now !
                      Last edited by gundam675; 08-07-03, 08:42 AM.

Comment

:( man.....

Comment

do you realize that one fuck up with what you are doing can be fatal? imo - you need to drop the slin completely and educate yourself. stop the guessing game because it's going to get you seriously hurt if not killed.

Comment

today was my 4th slin injection.

this is the procedure i followed !

1. after workout 5iu slin !

2. immediately after drink with 60 grams simple carbs 75 g whey protein, 10 g glutamine , 5 g creatine !

3. 1 hr later! oatmeal - 60 g carbs, chicken - 75 g protein !

4. 2.5 after injection - 1 large banna - 1 can tuna !

i havent had the hypo symptom since my first day !

Comment

today was my 4th slin injection.

this is the procedure i followed !

1. after workout 5iu slin !

2. immediately after drink with 60 grams simple carbs 75 g whey protein, 10 g glutamine , 5 g creatine !

3. 1 hr later! oatmeal - 60 g carbs, chicken - 75 g protein !

4. 2.5 after injection - 1 large banna - 1 can tuna !

i havent had the hypo symptom since my first day !
                              thats a good eating plan. glad to see your being smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X