Nolvadex/Clomid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolvadex/Clomid Question

I know about all the legalities of AAS in the US. However I was unsure about Nolvadex and Clomid. Is it legal to purchase these substances in the US. I saw one post that pointed a user to site where they could purchase clomid. Or are these prescription only
    products. What are the ramifications for buying these products online from the US or from Canada with them being shipped to the US.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

u can buy them but for research purposes

Comment

Re: Nolvadex/Clomid Question

Originally posted by Stixs
      I know about all the legalities of AAS in the US. However I was unsure about Nolvadex and Clomid. Is it legal to purchase these substances in the US. I saw one post that pointed a user to site where they could purchase clomid. Or are these prescription only
      products. What are the ramifications for buying these products online from the US or from Canada with them being shipped to the US.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
      they are not controlled substances but they are basically having prescription drugs without a script. you can also get into the legal part that in the US we can import a 3 months supply of a prescription drug without a script but I am not sure how far that loophole goes.

Comment

www.lionnutrition.com 2-3 day at your door

Comment

Working...
        X