question about tornell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about tornell

Lets put it this way. I am receiving five bottles of qv cyp for free if I place an order. I want to get the most out of the order money wise so I was looking to get some Tornell 200 test. anyone have experience with this. the price is like half of qv for me. if I get bad feedback I guess I will just order more qv cyp.

I've heard

That they were not always consistant as far as 9ml. one batch
    11ml. the next.
    But have'nt heard of them being shit,And their sustanon blend has got good reveiws sorry probably not much help

Comment

I have used their super test 250 when it first came out and was very pleased. The only I have heard consistently about Tornell is that it tends to be underfilled ( get 8-9ml per vial) and that is can be underdosed. You may jst go with Tornell and get a couple of extra vials and do a slightly high dose. That would probably still be cheaper than qv if you are only paying 1/2 the price.

Comment

Originally posted by vic rattle
        I have used their super test 250 when it first came out and was very pleased. The only I have heard consistently about Tornell is that it tends to be underfilled ( get 8-9ml per vial) and that is can be underdosed. You may jst go with Tornell and get a couple of extra vials and do a slightly high dose. That would probably still be cheaper than qv if you are only paying 1/2 the price.
        thats what I was thinking. anyone else have input.

Comment

bump for me :D

Comment

Are you limited in your selection of what to order to get the freebies? Instead of padding the order with "lesser" testosterone vials, I'd think about some EQ or maybe some orals like d-bol or anavar. Or more of the QV cyp...

Comment

well my plan was to buy 4 bottles of eq, 10 bottles of test and then get the five free. but I didn't feel like spending a shit load on qv.

Comment

I know a guy who squats 1,000 lbs and all he uses is Tornell test and loeffler ref-b.

Comment

Cool so I squat about 300 for 10-12 reps now. how soon do you think I can do 1000 lbs?

J/K-thanks bro. I think I will give tornel a whirl. :D

Comment

Oh, about 16 weeks or so, lol. Good luck bro. :)

Comment

Really the only knock I heard on Tornel was underfilled but at half price it could still be a good deal. But as for quality I think QV is above Tornel.JMO

Comment

i have used many test and tornell rates right up there wit the beat. all test is somewhat underdosed. it is true it may be underfilled but it works. most have problems because since they hear it is underdosed they inject to much in one spot. go for it and if not satisfied i will pay for your loss even though its free.

Comment

Working...
                        X