Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Thread! Cyclodextrins

Sup Everyone!!!
    Happy to be a new member on this board and looking forward to make new friends and to contribute with as much knowledge as possible.

i'd like to start this thread discussing the possible use of cyclodextrins(HBTCD) as ways to administer AAS orally(sublingual) I am aware of orals containing everclear and other solvents but I've beem reading up on hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrins and learned that the absortion rate is 95 to 99% when absorved under the tonge,there are pros and cons to that methos of course one is the frequency of dosing since no more than 25mgs can be administered at once. i am also aware that there is a source that makes a cyclo bold for sub-q injects and that is effective and painless. There are some dangers when a ccyclo AAS is administered since most cyclodextrin are not endotoxin free and this could cause bad reactions, such as fevers and even death.
    I invite everyone to please espress your thoughts on this, I am going to experiment with some bold base, just waiting on supplies.:)

Thanks!

Carlito

I did some experiments on that, but I could not get the AAS into the cavities of the cyclodextrins i.e. get a clear solution. If you have succeeded (or not) I would like to know.

Comment

There is a CDN operation that sells a line of injectable hormones complexed with cyclodextrin in aqueous solution. The concentration of ther products ranges from 30mg/ml to 50mg/ml of hormone.

For example the 50mg/ml boldenone product at 1cc per day is just shy of being equilivant to 600mg of boldenone undecylenate per week. 600mg of BU per week provides 380mg of actual hormone. The in my opinion is a more steady amount of hormone in the body being released into circulation as compared to the logarithmic decay of a long ester.

The cyclodextrin injectables can be administered SC or IM and will flow through a 29g needle.

Comment

The injectables are neat but give the price of USP or NF cyclodextrins I wonder if the UGs are bothing with minor items like endotoxins. Something to be considered. as for the sublinguals they are a waste of time IMO. hard to make and while the absorbsion may be that high I doubt that all tat much stays under the tounge. at least I would think it a bigger pain in the ass then injecting.

Comment

Yes I certainly would not consider endotoxins to be a minor issue. As to my knowledge the CD is endotoxin tested and endotoxin free. I have used 5 different cyclodextrin injectable hormones and have not experienced any undue side effects. It was a novel and unique way to deliver a steroid I thought.

Apparently there are co-factors I guess a person could call them that will increase the rate of complexion with the hormone. This reduces the amount of CD needed and obviously costs.

Comment

There are cosolvents you can add to reduce the amount need but your still taking about 6 to 8 moles per 1 mole of hormone base. And the stuff cost as much as tren ace powder. Unless they have a hell of a line on the stuff its cause for consern

Comment

Working...
            X