Think I got sent fake gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I got sent fake gear

Had pretty good luck with the first couple of batchs of Deca ( Norma Hellas) Everything looked legit, Blue etching on the glass under the label. I just received my last batch and there is no blue etching under the labels. The vials all look the same as last time and the batch numbers are L 0305017 E 05 2005
    The came from greece do you think they could still be real or did I get sent fake shit. I just dont see how 16 dollars for 2ml would be worth makeing fake shit. I feal that I cant trust anyone. What do you bros think?

Any Mods out there maybe can confrim this. I asked the guy who shipped this to me. We will see if he responds or not.

Comment

the deca amps are dosed weak and way overpriced IMO.

When you can get vials and or jugs of 50cc deca @ 200mg+ from QV if you have a choice.

I would go that route for $16.00 for an ampule.

Comment

you need to post a pic if you can bro

Comment

i agree post a pic so we can take a peek at what you see

Comment

Older amps dont have the blue etching, the newer ones do...
            And at 16 a pop thats wayyyy too high bro, especially if it really did come from greece

Comment

I will post a pic tommorrow. It is a vial 2ml.

Comment

The older lots did not have the blue writing on the glass.
                Did your Deca come with the blue box, paperwork and stamp?
                If yes it would be easier to tell if its real or not. Post a pic.
                Normas are one the best human grade deca out there. But the price you paid is kinda high for International.
                $10-12 is average.

Comment

Here is a pic of the deca

My source did tell me it is straight from his pharamcy and it is from the old production. I have no reason not to believe him. He has been getting me great gear the past 3 times. It just freaked me out when I did not see the blue etching under the label.
                  Attached Files

Comment

normas in grece cost around 9 $ a box of 5 .

Comment

So the guy is making a good living. If I can trust someone I guess that is worth the price to me. I would rather pay over than pay cheap and get shit for it. Did you look at the pic? What do you think of the gear.

Comment

how did u gte them in a box ??they have that greek pamphllet in there ,they look legit form what i can see ,like they said if tehre oldar they wont ahve the dlue etching on the vial ,if theyre newew they will.

Comment

Working...
                        X