1 Test Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Test Question

Does this stuff work? I am curious because if any of you have ever been on steroidology you would have seen my big problem I am having. To make it short, I did one cycle in the summer of 2002 for 14 weeks and it was my first and only cycle. I am 21 years old now, but have been shut down for over a year now. I went to the doc and had everything tested and sure enough my total test was ok, but still low and my free test was really really low. I am currently on week 3 of a 6 week recovery cycle recomended by someone which is HCG for 3 weeks, clomid, and nolvadex for 6 weeks. I still do not have my sex drive back completely and so if in these next couple of weeks right after I finish this I am going back and getting everything tested again. If my free test is still low (which I think it might be) than I will try this recovery cycle again for 6 weeks. If I am still low than I have the option of going on hormone replacement, but I am very against that idea at this young of an age. Would 1-test be beneficial in any way or would it just be a waste in some of your opinions?
    I was also thinking of doing a test only cycle with maybe some proviron just to free up my test and than do a proper PCT afterwards and see what happens. I mean I cannot get any worse than I am so what would I have to lose.

Yep, it works. Unfortunately, it will shut you down as well. Im not famailiar with your post at Ology, but I would hope you'd recover fully before going back on.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Yep, it works. Unfortunately, it will shut you down as well. Im not famailiar with your post at Ology, but I would hope you'd recover fully before going back on.
      I know it would shut me down, but the thing is I am already shut down so that was why I was curious. I was just thinking that the test could free up my test and maybe keep it free, but I am not sure of what else to do.

Comment

It would only aggrivatethe sittuation

Comment

Bro, I can assure you 1-test works.
          Especially 1-test cyp if it is administered properly;)
          I do have to agree w/ YJ, it will shut you down further.
          I would wait until after recovery and use it in another cycle w/ test.

Comment

Working...
          X