anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar

as a teen for a first cycle could i run a cycle of anavar . money is not a issue. what else would be good for a first cycle EQ @3-400mg week?

If you're a teenager, you dont need an anabolics. Dont be so anxious to jump in, utilize what you have naturally, while you're young and still have it. Id bet $20 via paypal your diet and training could be much better :)

(but then again, who's couldnt? :) )

Comment

I would wait personally, but if money isnt an issue, run 50mgs of anavar for 8 weeks..just gain some lean mass, dont start fucking with test and other things...give your body a chance to mature naturally, and not chemically

Comment

ao anavar would be pretty safe for me to run as a teen and wouldnt mess with my bp

Comment

ur BP isnt the concern, its shutting down the bodies naturla production of test at a young age, use hormones that the body is still producing, and your probably still growing...how old are you?

Comment

Anavar is pretty safe, but I would have to agree. Wait a couple of years before using.

Comment

im 20, i want to start a cycle but i dont want to do anything to supressive so i was thinking of anavar, i also have some body fat to cut. the probelm is i already have a low sex drive and low energy so the anavar might make it worse. what do you guys think i should do.

Comment

I hope you have some deep pockets. 50mg/d of var for 8 weeks is a pretty pricey cycle.

Comment

My thoughts are a little different. Assuming your training and nutrition is in order, why waste a first cycle on something that mild. You naver make gains like you do on your first cycle, so why not hit up some test and maybe dbol, and take advantage of the "first cycle gains"?

Comment

Becareful teenmuscle, var does shut you down, trust me, I know :( if you do use var at least do proper PCT. But honestly, you shoudnt even take steroids since your young (im assuming) that you probably have to learn a little more about weights and diets before even Thinking of steroids, mild or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X