denkall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denkall

i have taken some d-bol made by denkall and i have felt like shit all day. i am also taking sostenon 500mg and nolvadex. it seems that every time i take the d bol i start feeling like garbage. has anyone else had this effect????? could it be the nolvadex??? i am taking 10mg nolvadex a day. i just bought all this in mexico and it is sealed in blister packs and totaly legit for mexico. is it because it is vet drugs. i dont want to waste it and i will go through the feeling like shit if it is normal and it will work but please let me know if this is not normal. thank you.

might be your BP spiking a bit too high, Ive used denkall D's, never had a problem with them

Comment

sorry but what is bp and how do i manage it

Comment

bd=blood pressure...

Comment

My guess is the Test bro ,, Sust from mexico? is it a blue bottle from Tornel? or something else ?

Comment

most steriods elevate blood pressure to some extent, and then begin to cause headaches and other minimal aliments that can lead you to feeling like shit

now if the sus you obtained was from loffer or tornel, good chance it might be that, but going out on a limb im guessing you have redi jects

Comment

i think its the test also

Comment

i am taking 2 250mg sostenon redijects from organon. mexico. everything goes great with that. this is my second cycle of this and never had a problem except maybe sleep. i have been taking the d-bol and dividing it in half since it is 10mg and taking 5 mg. 5 times a day. then i take 10 mg nolvadex a day. i am feeling like garbage about 15 minutes after taking the dbol but then a couple hours later i get my energy back. just about the time it is to take another pill to screw me up again. i am getting very big but losing the will to do anything because i feel like shit. the dbol is denkall and it is vetinarian. maybe to much for my system? could it be liver problems? dont really want to run to the doc if its normal. should i wait with the nolvadex until later in the cycle?? sorry so long just want this cycle to go smooth and not waste money. thanks for this site with the needed info.

Comment

Working...
                X