Stan QV 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan QV 50

We just started our first stan qv 50, we are 6'1" and one of us is about 200lbs, and the other is 245lbs. After searching on this site, we assume it is just as easy to drink this as well as inject it. Should we mix it with juice or something else, or just drink it by itself? Thanks for any responses

Re: Stan QV 50

Originally posted by lberry
    We just started our first stan qv 50, we are 6'1" and one of us is about 200lbs, and the other is 245lbs. After searching on this site, we assume it is just as easy to drink this as well as inject it. Should we mix it with juice or something else, or just drink it by itself? Thanks for any responses
    i take it this is your first cycle? thats good you did your homework about injecting or drinkin but i think you should do a lil more about first cycles. what are your goals? stats, age,diet, ect!

Comment

you can drink it.. just know its worse on the liver....alot of people like to inject it into a grape or just mixing it with juice is fine too....

Comment

Yes this is our first, we are 25 and have an average diet. i have heard of people taking raw liver pills, does this help?

Comment

Yes this is our first, we are 25 and have an average diet. i have heard of people taking raw liver pills, does this help?
          well having an average diet pretty much sums it up. If you aren't going to go full bore, then don't. You sound like you did some research but you need a lot more IMO.

Comment

What type of program / diet would you suggest? we are wanting to drop some body fat.

Comment

What type of program / diet would you suggest? we are wanting to drop some body fat.
              androgenic ANABOLIC steroids are used to promote muscle growth - not weight loss. HENCE ANABOLIC.

you and your buddy need to post up what you eat in a day - every meal from morning til night and what amounts.

no one is going to GIVE you a diet. you need to show us what you're trying to do now, then we can help you tweak it from there.

Comment

We know we dont eat exactly right, we work out 4 - 5 days per week and run 1 - 2 miles 4 - 5 times per week. Will this help us drop any body fat?

Comment

Cardio will help drop body fat but your diet has to be dialed in. Post your diet so we can help you out brother.

Comment

this reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings when he says "WE" LOL

Carry on... :)

Comment

We know we dont eat exactly right,
                      this is your problem.

steroids will not solve your problem.

Comment

If you do not eat right, dont take winny. I would recommend injecting QV 50 vs drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                          this reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings when he says "WE" LOL

Carry on... :)
                          :rofl:

Comment

I am working on a diet, and i am about 17% body fat. i was just trying to find out a little more info on what i am putting in my body. Thanks for everyones replies

Comment

I am working on a diet, and i am about 17% body fat. i was just trying to find out a little more info on what i am putting in my body. Thanks for everyones replies
                              bro once again im not trying to be a dick but dont you think you should already know about the shit your putting in your body? my advise would be stop the winny now start reading the nutrion section then come back to the anabolics section. ask some questions your not sure about after reasearch then start a real first cycle. good luck brother and dont be in such a rush steriods are not wonder drugs!

Comment

Working...
                              X