Cycle Q ...Whats this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Q ...Whats this mean?

Immediately After glute injection (Deca/Cyp) I can taste something different in my mouth and start coughing a little
    What does this mean? I did not aspirate, so could somthing have entered my bloodstream? Thought I was indeep and hit the muscle area pretty goood? There was only a drop of blood after pulling out. any advice is appreciated.

Re: Cycle Q ...Whats this mean?

Originally posted by LEETCH
    Immediately After glute injection (Deca/Cyp) I can taste something different in my mouth and start coughing a little
    What does this mean? I did not aspirate, so could somthing have entered my bloodstream? Thought I was indeep and hit the muscle area pretty goood? There was only a drop of blood after pulling out. any advice is appreciated.
    Always aspirate brother. I get that taste sometimes after injecting fina but never test/deca.

Comment

hmmm sounds like tren cough but I've never had it from test or deca or anything other than tren as a matter of fact

Comment

a lil must have got in your blood no biggie just remember to aspriate it only takes a second!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
          a lil must have got in your blood no biggie just remember to aspriate it only takes a second!
          :agree:

Comment

I have gotten "tren" cough even after aspirating from prop. I believe it's the BA that causes that. It happens more often with tren though and is more severe.

Comment

Think some of the alcohol used to clean the pin gets into the bloodstream sometimes. Think that is what I was tasting. Amazing how fast it happens. The amazing human body.

Comment

Working...
              X