Wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!!

I think my goal of 230 will be too easily gotten too, LOL. I weighed in at 220 today. I have basically but on about 8 pounds since nov. 1. Everything is tighter on me. And I cycled almost 6 weeks before this started so its not like I am coming off a long break or have a lot of water weight. Also does T3 just increase fat loss or does it have a stimulatory affect as well. I took my first dose this morning and my workout was INTENSE. actually amamzing :D.

I have not heard anyone say they were stimilated by T-3 but it does have another good effect other than fat loss and thats an increase in protein absorbtion.

Comment

Shit if you are getting that great of results, i may end up trying it.

Comment

Oh and it looks like c4g is gonna be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
          Shit if you are getting that great of results, i may end up trying it.
          trying what? T3? I wouldn't. The only reason I am is because I am using GH.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            trying what? T3? I wouldn't. The only reason I am is because I am using GH.
            No I mean the gh, but i have to get some other cycles under my belt first.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
              No I mean the gh, but i have to get some other cycles under my belt first.
              gotcha :D

Comment

Re: Wow!!!

I think my goal of 230 will be too easily gotten too, LOL. I weighed in at 220 today. I have basically but on about 8 pounds since nov. 1. Everything is tighter on me. And I cycled almost 6 weeks before this started so its not like I am coming off a long break or have a lot of water weight. Also does T3 just increase fat loss or does it have a stimulatory affect as well. I took my first dose this morning and my workout was INTENSE. actually amamzing :D.
                What week of your cycle are you in?

Comment

Re: Re: Wow!!!

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
                  What week of your cycle are you in?
                  well the one I posted for our competition is just since nov. 1. before that I was on test and tren for 5 weeks.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Wow!!!

well the one I posted for our competition is just since nov. 1. before that I was on test and tren for 5 weeks.
                    So, what do you attribute the 8 lb gain to? Diet?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow!!!

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
                      So, what do you attribute the 8 lb gain to? Diet?
                      Tough to tell. I have been taking a lot more food in. Not as much as I would like because work has been a bitch lately but I am still on LDEX so its not much water. and my previous cycle would have already had water on me. I have been spacing my workouts even more so maybe I needed more time in between my workouts.

Comment

Well a few days later and I am up to 222. and this was 530 in the morning weight, so no excess water weight and no food in the stomach. This is the first time I have literally watched myself grow since my very first cycle. and that was 5 years ago.

Comment

Well a few days later and I am up to 222. and this was 530 in the morning weight, so no excess water weight and no food in the stomach. This is the first time I have literally watched myself grow since my very first cycle. and that was 5 years ago.
                          SWEET!

Comment

SC:

Four ways to grow:

1. GEAR (AAS)
                            2. Thyroid manipulation (T3)
                            3. Insulin manipulation
                            4. Growth Hormone

Compliments of William Llewellyn "Anabolics 2004"

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                              SC:

Four ways to grow:

1. GEAR (AAS)
                              2. Thyroid manipulation (T3)
                              3. Insulin manipulation
                              4. Growth Hormone

Compliments of William Llewellyn "Anabolics 2004"
                              I was just suprised because the gear has been present for at least 10 weeks prior to this cycle. T3 I have only done 3 days of 12.5 mcg. not using insulin and GH has only been done for 5 days now. It was just such a rapid weight gain. just suprised me. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X