Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sure fire ways to spot fake thai anabol??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure fire ways to spot fake thai anabol??

Is there a way that is a tell tale indicator of a bogus product?????

Haha, answered this on steroidology aswell but here ya go.

The one thing I can think of is the raised molding on the tabs. Those are a very good indication that its the real deal. To be honest, I dont really see to many fake Thai's floating around anyway.

Comment

Thanka again brotha...........

Comment

no prob bro.

Comment

I highly doubt any fakes would be around, seeing the cost of dbol powder, or 1000 tabs of them from the manufacturer ...

Comment

if they are square and red and taste kinda sweet..... those are Tai Chicklets.....not anabol.

In all seriousness....There are not that many fakes around you should be ok.

Check the quality of the press.... shouldnt look grainy.

Comment

Thanks for all the ifo brothas.

Comment

The Thai D-Bols have a very bitter taste as wel with all other d-bols. On top of that they are pressed so well that you can try to press down on them and they wont break or crush!! The fake ones will but real ones wont.

Comment

I noticed that if I press hard with my thumb on the table...on a real Thai... it will not crush... the fakes turn to powder under pressure.

Comment

Can go by the Crush Test and Taste also . . . I used to put these things in my cereal bowl and pour milk over them in the morning . . . you'll know in a couple of weeks if their real or not.

Comment

I stood mine upright on flat surface and pressed down, they crushed into powder. Only when they are stood upright though, not when they are flat. If I chew them they dissolve in my mouth and taste pretty bad. Are these definately fakes?

Comment

Working...
                      X