Check out this transformation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this transformation...

I was looking through some old pics recently and was surprised at the differences...you just dont see them when you look in the mirror. So I thought I would throw up a few pics to show what I've done in the two years that I've been juicing.

This first pic was taken in Oct/01 after my first cycle, I had trained naturally for almost 10 years before that cycle though
    Attached Files

This was taken in July/02, after a year of cycling exclusively spectro gear
    Attached Files

Comment

This was taken Aug/03, after a year of cycling exclusively Quest gear.
      The part that makes me laugh is how much people like to trash take underground gear, I'd say my transformation isnt too shabby considering its ALL on UG gear
      Attached Files

Comment

Great job Bro.
        Your natty gains were pretty good too.

Comment

Definitely had a solid base before the gear bro!

Nice Gains!! And I guess people can take your word for it, that UG gear is good shit!!

Comment

It looks like quest makes some good gear, but this doesnt mean all UG gear is good, I would still stick with the mex labs or now Quest but stay away from the others.

Comment

Great improvements! Your face was prettier in the first pic though. :D

Comment

Badass bro, i respect the 10 years you put into your training prior to your cycle.

Comment

yeah - you look great from the neck down. not sure what happened to the face though.... j/k

very nice progress my man!

Comment

lookin' good brother - how's the contest prep coming?

DrG

Comment

Nice bro.

Comment

Great gains but it looks like your head out grew your hair....:D

J/K bro.....Quite impressive.

Comment

awesome bro:D

Comment

Thanks, face looks aweful in the last pic as posing first thing in the morning in the bright sun isnt the best for looking pretty...

As for UG stuff, I only stick with the stuff that I know. There are new labs coming out everyday, and there is no way that all of them have legit chemists making their shit. One I now for sure is going to be putting out a shit product, so I just stick with Quest and Peru Tech myself...

Comment

You look great man, all the hard work more than paid off.

Comment

Working...
                              X