and 400 TEST.... My body feels like an old man!!! I remember
    this before but thought it was the HGh , No HGH right now,
    so is it the EQ?

What is everyone's expereince? I have read good and bad
    for joints....
    Maybe I should change over to DECA.....

never had any joint problems w/EQ

Comment

I heard it is supposed to increase collegen just like deca but primo does not.

Comment

maybe I'm gettin old LOL

Comment

I started answering your question, but then realized that you meant joints when you said "feel like an old man"

Eq is good for joints. Sometimes using heavier weights and increasing volume can be hard on joints. Once the Eq kicks in fuly, it should get better. Watch movements like skull crushers, preacher curls. Those are going to be the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
            I started answering your question, but then realized that you meant joints when you said "feel like an old man"

Eq is good for joints. Sometimes using heavier weights and increasing volume can be hard on joints. Once the Eq kicks in fuly, it should get better. Watch movements like skull crushers, preacher curls. Those are going to be the worst.

Thats making sense, since I have been going heavy....

Comment

EQ has no effect on the joints.

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFDAWG10
                EQ has no effect on the joints.
                it does increase connective tissue repair and strength so it might have an indirect help to them

Comment

EQ usually has a mildly positive effect on the joints. It's not the gear, you're just feeling the joints because you're going heavy. I don't know too many people who have been in the gym for many years that don't get achy joints when lifting heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    it does increase connective tissue repair and strength so it might have an indirect help to them
                    Yes, maybe indirectly......as do many of the AAS because it speeds up the recovery & repair process of the muscle and connective tissue as you said, but EQ does not have an immediate direct effect as lubricating and aiding in joint pain as Deca does.

Comment

love this board...always big help....thanks...I 'm going to go lighter
                      for the next 10 days and let everything kick in...I don't feel that strong pump yet....

Comment

Originally posted by slowpain
                        I heard it is supposed to increase collegen just like deca but primo does not.
                        actually, it does increase collegin synthesis and primo does too. Test cuts collegin synthesis in half though.

Comment

Hey Bailey, you said this is week four, a little later you said you don't really feel the pump yet.How long at 400 p/wk does it take on eq to get the results going (on average, I know everyone is different)?

Comment

Originally posted by barbender
                            Hey Bailey, you said this is week four, a little later you said you don't really feel the pump yet.How long at 400 p/wk does it take on eq to get the results going (on average, I know everyone is different)?

usually sooner than three weeks....I have always in the past felt stronger after 2 weeks...But sometimes its the test also...EQ
                            takes longer than most, but after 4 weeks it should start to kick in...I am thinking maybe I have been going to heavy and burned
                            myself out...thats why i thought to go lighter for 10 days...

EQ take 3-4 weeks....

Comment

Working...
                            X