Omadrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omadrin

Im on my 6th week of my 1st cycle. This is my 3rd week taking 600mg of Deca and 750mg if enantat. im stepping it up and taking Omadrin and replacing enantat (staying with same dosage). Is it ok to be switching up like this???

stats: 6'3, 212, 12% body fat, (really fast metabolism too!!! :(

Who told you to run such high dosages for your first cycle?

600mg Deca w/ 750 Test for first cycle is too much....

I would such finish up w/ Test enathate....

Comment

Dosages are way too high for a first cycle. Drop that deca down to about 300mg/week or so from here on out, at least, if you're insistant on running that much test. I hope you have researched Post-Cycle Therapy more thoroughly than you did your cycle, or you are setting yourself up for a big fall.

Comment

I am afraid this guy will be left w/ deca dick....I hope your body reacts well to Deca.....That is a hard shut down for your first time around....

hitmansb advice sounds good....keep us posted

Comment

I've run 600mg of Deca for 3 weeks. This is my 6th week. Im taking 300mg deca here on out. Im still going to run 750mg test this week. Then drop to 500mg my 7th week and start HCG my 8th week. keep running 300mg Deca and 500mg test till 12th week and come off for 4-6 weeks. Running the HCG for 2 weeks, (So i have heard).

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCowboy
            I've run 600mg of Deca for 3 weeks. This is my 6th week. Im taking 300mg deca here on out. Im still going to run 750mg test this week. Then drop to 500mg my 7th week and start HCG my 8th week. keep running 300mg Deca and 500mg test till 12th week and come off for 4-6 weeks. Running the HCG for 2 weeks, (So i have heard).
            Yeah Bro, the others are definately right about your dosages being too high...but no use crying over spilled milk. Do some more reading and plan out a good PCT! So you are planning on runing the HCG weeks 8-10? At what dose? Since you didn't start running ti from the beginning of the cycle, which would have been a better route, save the HCG for the end. And dont run both the deca and test to week 12. How do you plan on successfully timing your PCT when deca will remain active for up to 4 weeks and the Test more around 2 weeks? Run the deca to week 10 and the test to week 12. After you last shot of test, then start you HCG @ 500iu/day for 2 weeks. This way by the time your test is reaching baseline you'll start your clomid and nolvadex therapy. The reason you'll run the HCG while the test is still in your system is because HCG itself is suppressive to the HPTA and is only used to bring your balls back up to size so they can respond better to the clomid/nolvadex.

Also, your going to want to come off for more than 4-6 weeks...Where did you get that information? You'll just be finishing you PCT at the end of week 4. By that time you'll be barely back to recovery and definately nor ready for another cycle. Wait 12 weeks before you nect run....time on = time off!
            Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 11-11-04, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X